Hotel Montana(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savoia Palace(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$159
Ambra Cortina Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$228
Hotel Meuble Villa Neve(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$101
Rosapetra Spa Resort(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$297
Columbia Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$111
Grand Hotel Savoia(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$251
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Hotel Natale(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$151
Hotel Villa Gaia(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
Caldara B&B(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshuttle busrecommend this hotelmini clubwarm ambiencehead barmanhotel is locatedrooms are bigsauna and jacuzzikids clubhelped us planspacious bathroomexcellent hotelstorage spacerestaurant staffski vacationmountain viewstayed for nights
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great if you want to be away from the bustle of Cortina, but just a few minutes drive away.Owners are an Italian man and his Scottish wife and they are welcoming and friendly and helpful. The staff is all very helpful and Gian-lu planned all our days for us. The hotel is very family oriented - lots of kids around. Still, it was quiet at night and peaceful. The food is OK - we ate there twice and were disappointed one night, but it was fine the other. Very plentiful breakfast and dinner and many places to relax indoors and out. Some rooms have great views. Internet very spotty - i ended up using data and being charged because I thought I was on the WiFi, but it kept coming and going. Bad part: the bed was very soft and we ended up with back aches!

Room Tip: Tell Anna what you like and she will get you the right room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelMirage, Direttore at Hotel Mirage Cortina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thanks for the great review, we are happy that your stay has been satisfactory, the wi fi system has been greatly improved, to be tested in your next stay
LS

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was stolen this hotel. I just had finished my breakfast and I forgot my iPhone on the table where I was eating when I came back for two minutes late my table was cleaned and my iPhone was gone. That's really weird was happened in the Hotel 4 star.The receptionist didn't take the problem seriously. I did report on police.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mrs Flavia,
we are very dissapointed to have read your comment after having assisted you in all the possible ways, calling your telephone company, calling the Police and taking you to the Carbinieri Station personaly. Leaving behind a mobile telephone in The Restataurant of the Hotel where 70/80 people come and go it is obviously unheard of that the Hotel has the only blame when having onself been unresponsable and damage us with a comment and not even speak about any of the quality services that our Hotel Offers.........
Regards
The Manager
Luigi Squillace

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Let me try to give a couple of facts about my stay with family of 5 in room 205

- No elevator in our part of the hotel, which means going up the stairs for two levels...no problem, we were fit enough
- No wifi in the room...my kids were camping at the front desk. The receptionist insisted that it "does work sometimes"...unfortunately not when we were there...
- No AC in our room. You can of course open your windows, but you get some noise from the hotel such as garbage taken away at 6am etcetera. And it does get really hot in a wooden hotel in summer.
- The roof was leaking after a rain shower...our room was under the roof.
- A bird pooped on the windows and terrace chairs...the windows were cleaned, but the chairs were not...
- Our bathroom was tiny
- Breakfast is below expectations for a 4 star hotel in northern Italy, where they are generally very proud of their food. Canned fruit is just not good enough. Service can be rude...when we asked for a 3rd cappuccino, (my wife needs her coffee), they were insulting us in Italian amongst each other.
- The staff is a hit & miss: sometimes they are very friendly and at other times they are just rude but they can get away with it because the whole world needs to see these magnificent mountains...

+ The view from the balcony is really nice
+ The pool is warm enough and there is a Jacuzzi
+ The hotel is away from te centre of town and still only 3 min by car and you have ample parking space at the hotel

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelMirage, Direttore at Hotel Mirage Cortina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,
it's unbeleivable how you mystified the reality of what actualy happened here. We are quickly going to resume as follows.
When you arrived at the Hotel and showing your voucher of booking.com which was for 4 people only, but you were 5 people, it was pointed out in a very kind way by our receptionist and in a contrarious way you didn't give any kind of explanation and embarassed your family and understood that it wasn't a mistake but done on purpose in order to have one person free of charge.
For our sense of Hospitality which brought us to be one of the top positions, ( Trip, Booking and Expedia,) working with passion and ability we up-graded your Suite free of charge and bigger than what you booked, which was foreseen a supplement of Eu. 500.00 and you din't even mention that.
When you came for your bill to the reception you blackmailed us by saying that you would give us a bad review, you paid for the 5th person Eu. 35.00 per day, which can be retified through the receipt.
From your pofile that you say that you are a luxury traveller, your standard behaviour is that to deceive and mystify in order to save from paying the extra charge which seems not to be anywhere near luxury.
Anyway in the end we have already informed Booking.com and Client Service of this matter deceiptful behavour and you should receive a request from them in order to clear up this difficult matter.
We are very sorry for your family and their embaressment, they were the innocent ones.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I just wanted to thank Luigi & Ann for the best stay we've had in Cortina. We stayed for 4 nights hiking around the area. The hotel is on the outskirts of town, but if you don't mind walking (we don't) it's a beautiful scenic walk to town (2.5miles). The hotel has a complimentary shuttle in the mornings and afternoons. The hotel is very traditional and we loved it. I've never seen so much storage space in a hotel room for a long time! The food served in the restaurant is high quality and excellent plus there is lots of it! The wine selection is fab too. We must say thanks to little Zorro (terrier) who gave me a waggy tail every morning. Ci è piaciuto molto il vostro hotel e tornerò!

Room Tip: Make sure you book a mountain view balcony room - it's worth the extra cost!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We had a great holiday at the Mirage Hotel.
I have never been pampered so much in my life from the top management (direttore and Anna) to all the staff. We had a great food experience, the chef was a professional expert from the good wine list to fabulous well presented main courses. The restaurant staff was very attentive to our needs. We could not resist lo leave a tip to the fabulous restaurant staff. The room was well maintained and clean with a great view. A fantastic pool with a view and a small SPA, but Michela made it very comfy. She is one of the best face massage therapy that I know and I truly recommend her treatment with her final touch of a blow dry. Our kids enjoyed skiing with Maestro Andrea from Giocolosport. We also played outside in the woods and made two snowmen. For the first time a mini club with an entertainer, Carlotta, who speaks English and played with kids by having fun with them. Hotel Mirage mini club allowed us to have an amazing culinary experience alone, we love it! Overall our stay was 5 stars. If we come back next year, we will definitely come back to Hotel Mirage. Thank you for having left in our memory such a pleasant holiday!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
HotelMirage, Direttore at Hotel Mirage Cortina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Katia ,
thank you for your beautiful comments you were wonderful Guests to have and that any Hotel would have loved you and all the staff remembers your kindness and genorosity. See you next Year.
Luigi Squillace