“Kangaroo!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My husband said he 'fancied a steak' and this restaurant hit the spot. Exactly the style of restaurant an area like this should have. Excellent quality food, wine and service that would be out of place in central London. The fillet steak was melt in the mouth and husband ended up with kangaroo steak which he thoroughly enjoyed.a little quiet as still off season but then we had full attention from the staff! Would certainly visit again!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Meat dishes, steaks - is the main preference of this restaurant. All that we ordered - were very good quality and perfectly cooked. Wine list here is for average connosieur. I would like to comment only about menu: 75% of customers we saw there were tourists. I wonder, why thay had meny only in italian? Fortunately - some waiters do communicate well in English.They were patient and willing to help us with our order. But, unfortunately, it affected the speed of service

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Top food for top price. Very friendly staff, very helpfull in explaining the menu. Nice atmosphere and super clean. Defenitely reccomanded!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I really do not mind spending money if you eat well, with clearly, fresh products & a decent wine list & very pretty setting. Aria has all of the above, including well-mannered waitors, BUT if I have to spend for 3 people (one being a child) - what I would expect to spend for 2 adults & 2 children, with a half-decent 2 & a half course meal then clearly I am feeling hard done by & shall not return. Just because I am sitting in Forte I do not want to feel like this.
We didn't even have a bottle of wine between us just 2 glasses, a shared appetiser & dessert in 3 - the bill was insanely high! Again I have visited many a good restaurant and am willing to pay that extra if it addresses the criteria above. But come on you are, at the end of the day, marketing youselves as a steakhouse ! Please behave like one & fly down & remove the stigma attached to Forte dei Marmi - if it continues like this it will become a ghost town with restauraters desperate in charging high prices for a piece of meat - you will not be seeing us again I'm afraid ! Make people want to return rather than making them run a mile away in search for other places, & there are many welcoming their guests with a full course, market-value meal where you do not fall of your chair when your bill arrives!

3  Thank silvana m
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I really mean it, for me it was the best Tagliata I could find in the whole town and region in fact. It was very soft, tasty and it was done just as asked, well done. Was not needed to repeat two three times to recook it like it usually happens in most of the places. They know very well what a well done meat means- no blood and no pink meat, keeping in the same time the juice and taste intact, my boyfriend took also meat and he was happy too. The wine was tasty.
Excellet service and great staff formed exclusively of men, very caring and simpathic.