“Pretty location on the beach, with pretty good food!”
Review of Gilda

Gilda
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This place is always so busy, so you'll definitely need to reserve a table, but it's absolutely worth it. Food is very tasty and well prepared and the menu interesting, especially for the starters. We had truffled scallop, tuna sashimi with fresh tomatoes, capers and mozzarella, and octopus on a bed of purple potatoes; we couldn't decide two starters so we got three! Service is fast (we were just two, my parents had dinner there with a large group of friends and they received a bad and slow service). Overall it's a must try in FdM!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is my preferred restaurant for my business dinner.
My Guest are always impressed by the location , especially in summertime when you can have your dinner directly on the beach, with this I'm already half way to offer them a enjoyable dinner/evening .
Quality and variety of the food is also very high .

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Been there few times. Suitable both for lunch and dinner. Seafood restaurant with a food choice of pastas and main fish courses, family run, on the lungomare in the Cinquale area. Can be very packed and noisy in high season.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

After 2 week of stay in this city, and after 3 times we get a dinner, this is my ideal restaurant.
I am filing a king there:
delicious foods, best customer care, very gentle waiters,...
really superbe!
Also another 10 points they are getting from our side are because we have a big dog and they welcome she as is a normal guest.
The owners are everytime present to manage everything.
Really, strong suggested,
We'll be back for sure during the next days.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Food was fantastic and the staff was very helpfull with our little Oscar 3 yrs old. The beach just super cool a bit expensive so you cannot afford to stay there for 1 week but otherwise we had a great time.