“On the Beach”

Hotel International
Ranked #5 of 61 Hotels in Gabicce Mare
Reviewed 31 May 2016

This is an excellent friendly family run hotel, right on the beach, I would say it is about 10 paces from the door to the beach. The food is good and plentiful. Rooms very clean. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Beach facing rooms have excellent views
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 September 2013

As I said before, we are to be found here just about every year, and we have yet to be disappointed. The International is an honest 3 star hotel, the rooms are clean and well appointed, the food is good, and the location is one of the best in Gabicce. If the items on the menu are not to your taste, they will happily cook you something else, (assuming that they have the ingredients of course), I can always ask for Spagetti Aglio, al Olio con Pepperocino, or Spagetti Carbonara if I want it. The rooms are equipped with everything you need, and the beach is only a few metres away. What more can you want?

P.S. if I can't get my room next year due to too many people wanting to book here, I shall not be amused...

Room Tip: Pay the extra few Euros for a seafront room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed five nights here after tripping around Italy for six weeks and just wanted to relax before our flight home. We sourced this family run hotel from previous customer reviews on Tripadvisor and were very happy with the service, comfortable room and fabulous food provided on a full board basis. Congratulations to Andrea, Paolo, your wives and staff on delivering a great service. We were given good advice on things to do and means of transport within the local area. We will be very happy to make recommendation to family and friends.

This hotel is located on the beachfront and although it was too cold to swim, we were happy to walk every day on the clean sandy beach. Gabicce Mare and Cattolica, either side of the river entrance, are nice clean little towns in which to stroll, we didn't visit any restaurants as the hotel meals were great.

Ciao e Grazie
Marg & Chris
Brisbane, Australia

Room Tip: Lift service to all floors. Limited sea view rooms, though side rooms have balconies with a small se...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Well, what can one say about " The International Hotel " in Gabicce Mare ? Well done Andrea, Paolo, Silvia and all the staff ! This year being our fourth time to stay in this wonderful, family run hotel. Friendly atmosphere, superb food, great position overlooking the beach. A really relaxing holiday, can't wait to go back !
Jill from Milan and Helen from Ireland

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I recently got married in this part of Italy and myself and all our wedding guests stayed at the fabulous Hotel International. WOW! What an amazing time we all had thanks to Andrea and his brother Paolo. Nothing was too much trouble and we couldn't be happier with the service we received. I live in Australia and for the last 18 months I have been liaising with Paolo with regards to all the wedding guests and their hotel bookings. Even from so far away and with the language barrier, everyone's booking was spot on and no one was left out!
They made what could've been a very stressful week leading up to the wedding day, a very enjoyable one and one I will never ever forget. We even had our wedding evening party on the solarium/roof of the hotel and it was perfect!
Myself and my husband stayed for 5 nights, our room was on the top floor overlooking the beach. A wonderful view indeed. Our room was always very clean....when we needed more blankets, new towels, or even extra pillows, they were provided with no fuss.
The food was superb, Paolo is a wonderful Chef! We were spoilt...in fact, myself and my husband travelled to Rome for our honeymoon and we both said the food in Rome didn't compare to the gorgeous food we had at Hotel International thanks to Paolo.
All the staff at the hotel are fantastic....it was so nice to feel a part of a warm friendly family atmosphere.
Gabicce Mare itself is a wonderful little seaside town....it was lovely to wander around, the people there are very friendly.
I would also definately recommend a trip up Gabicce Monte to La Taverna Del Pescatore..this is where our wedding reception was held. A stunning restaurant overlooking the Adriatic coast, and excellent seafood too.
A thousand thank you's to all at Hotel International...you were a hit with our entire wedding party and I guarantee you will be seeing us all again soon!
Grazi Mille!

Room Tip: Front sea view room a must, and ask Paolo to make one of his cheese and ham tortilla thingies!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family