Sui Tetti Luxury Rooms
US$130
US$122
US$111
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$95
US$67
US$65
US$77
US$73
US$113
US$96
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$74
All reviewsgreat locationold townconditionerrooftopfridgereceptionbreakfastcentre
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I've been in Lecce for three days with my family.
I haven't been before in a bed & breakfast and I was uncertain that a little holiday in an unknown B&B could be the top for me, my wife and my son. I was wrong.
At once, at our arrival at 'Sui Tetti Luxury Rooms' I've understood that I've got the right choose.
The very, very nice little B&B is in the center of Lecce, but without the confusion and the noise tipical of the downtown of a great city.
Our room is seemed to us very large, high, clean and parfumed: white beds perfectly prepared, fridge full of water and other beverages, bathroom in perfect order and so on.
In any hour of day the temperature of our room has been very good, even thanks two air conditioned compressor at the walls.
For breakfast, in a little, very nice roof-garden-like open space on the roof we've made some of the best breakfast of our life, with very fresh and tasty artigianal cake, biscuits and a large choose of fruit and beverage.
The staff was ever nice and ready to satisfay any our request.
The next time I'll be in Lecce, I'll definitely choose, for me and my family and friends 'Sui Tetti Luxury Rooms'. And good holydays to all of you.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Raffaele P
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This B&B had absolutely four star hotel standard in the rooms and the rooftop breakfast area. The rooms were really nice, made in limestone with modern furniture and modern facilities. My room had a french balcony overlooking a huge palmtree.
The rooftop was just amazing! Had lounge furniture and high chairs mixed in a modern Urban look. All deco is white and light stone. So stylish!
The only downside was the hours of the reception, the parking issue of Lecce, and the elevetor. Take the stairs!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Excellent staff help you with everything which you need. The room was a great size, with a lovely bathroom. Breakfast was a good choice of fruit and savoury with tea and coffee available. In the place all is modern and up to date. No complaints. Bed comfy too - no worries there. The location is just inside the walls and is just perfect for investigating the city. I would not hesitate to recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I travel to Italy at least once a year with my two young children and this by far was the best experience I have had to date! Maria Grazia and staff are phenomenal and always accommodating and pleasant. Looking forward to to returning next year.
Justin Chase

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We had here one of the best stays we ever had! Everything looked even better than in the pictures, the room was bright, clean, modern, featuring a very comfortable bed. The bathroom also clean and modern. The location was very good too, in the historical centre, just a few steps from all the main attractions in Lecce, right near to Porta Napoli.
But the best part if this great hotel was the terrace on the roof. Here, in the morning, we served a typical italian breakfast (good variety, lots of typical lecesse sweets, cereals, fruit, tea, coffee, even prosciutto and cheese), enjoying a marvellous view of the old city. For the rest of the day we could enjoy free coffee in the same place.
Unfortynately, we had a rainy weather in Lecce, so we couldn't enjoy the jacuzzi on the roof. Maybe next time;).
The staff was so nice, always smiling and ready to help.
So, if you happen to travel to Lecce, staying at Sui Tetti is almost compulsory!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple