Hotel La Pastorella
  • Room Service
Hotel Sonne(Livigno)
Hotel Alaska(Livigno)
View Hotel
All reviewsspa centerdelicious dinnerstay there againrecommend this hotelperfect locationtuliosaunacheeseskiingslopes
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been in Pastorella last week. It is my favorite hotel in Livigno. What
is special in this hotel? Atmosphere and people! You really feel there like at
home. All people working there are awesome. Starting from the owner TULIO who
just reeds in your mind and does everything to please you and make your stay
really fantastic. His son, daughter, guys from the bar, waiters, cleaning ladies
all are so friendly and kind. Bravo! Pastorella year by year gets better and
better. Breakfast are really tasty and variety and quality of food ( ham,
cheese, fresh ,vegetables and fruits) are impressive. I always drink in the
morning water with lemon. Once I asked and then later every morning it was
waiting for me at the table. After skiing I relaxed in Spa Center (taking a
dip in Jacuzzi or in sauna). I had a delicious dinner in the hotel
restaurant. I really recommend this hotel. Once you visit it you don’t want look
for anything else, because it is perfect!!! I wish TULIO and his crew all the
best!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We have just turned from a 10 day stay in Livignio at the Pastorella hotel. It was our 1st experience of the amazing little village, and would certainly return to it for the ski slopes, food, wine and night life.
However the hospitality we experienced from the owner was less that impressive !!
We found ourselves being permently repremarnded for a number of things, especially related to our children.
We were not shown around and explained the hotels facitilities on arrival, therefore we were unaware of all the 'rules and regulations'.
Having said that, the rooms were cleaned well, restaurant and cleaning staff were lovely, and the hotel is in a great location... I just don't recommend for family traveling with young families.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2016

This is our second time in Livigno and first in Hotel Pastorella. We were there with a group of friends and children from all age groups. To begin with the place of the hotel is great, only a few steps from the lifts, and on the main shopping street. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff is helpful, always smiling and friendly. And not to forget the food is delicious. So just get a half-board and enjoy dinners there. Thanks to the chef and the kitchen staff.

Of course there are some development areas, there are no double beds, all beds are single. And although thresh fruits and eggs were great the breakfast is not comparable to the dinner.

Everyone was quite happy about the experience in the hotel and we would certainly go there again. Thanks to Tullio for a great holiday.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the main shopping street has a great view of lifts but they might also be a little bit noisy in the evenings.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank fulya_arman
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I returned recently from a short vacation, which I spent at this hotel. My family and I were impressed with the kindness of the personnel, who did everything and more in order to make our vacation as comfortable as possible. In addition, the restaurant was amazing, food was very tasty and we definitely will choose this hotel for our next vacation in Livigno.

Room Tip: Choose a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Lovely hotel-central, well run, fantastic facilities (we especially loved the steam room & jacuzzi) & the breakfasts were amazing: fresh strawberries in Dec (?) & devine omlettes, but the best was the friendly, helpful staff. They unfortunately only have single beds (no doubles) which is a bit unfortunate for couples. We would definitely stay there again without a doubt!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple