“fantastic”

Hotel La Pastorella
Ranked #43 of 79 Hotels in Livigno
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

may only be rated 3 star... but value way above that. awesome service. breakfast great, dinner great, restaurant great... i really cant find much to fault. dryer fitted ski lockers that work with room key, central livign friendly helpful owner. free wifi. i will visit again. lovely time.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel La Pastorella

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I have stayed at La Pastorella with my husband and kids for the third time during January 2017 and yet again is was a wonderful time. The bedrooms are clean and equipped with everything that you need, yet what makes this place special is the people that work there.

We were greeted by the owner as if we were long lost friends and the waiters all remembered us from previous visits. They treated our kids like royalty - I would recommend this hotel to any person traveling with a family.

Breakfast is a spread of everything and a hot breakfast as well. The restaurant is fantastic and their pizzas and risotto are to die for!

It is located right in the middle of town with excellent proximity to the ski lifts and ski hire.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first or second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HSdP
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel La Pastorella for a week. It was great value for money, delicious breakfast, extremely friendly staff and perfect location. I will definitely recommend the hotel to anyone going to Livigno. Photo of view from hotel room.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been in Pastorella last week. It is my favorite hotel in Livigno. What
is special in this hotel? Atmosphere and people! You really feel there like at
home. All people working there are awesome. Starting from the owner TULIO who
just reeds in your mind and does everything to please you and make your stay
really fantastic. His son, daughter, guys from the bar, waiters, cleaning ladies
all are so friendly and kind. Bravo! Pastorella year by year gets better and
better. Breakfast are really tasty and variety and quality of food ( ham,
cheese, fresh ,vegetables and fruits) are impressive. I always drink in the
morning water with lemon. Once I asked and then later every morning it was
waiting for me at the table. After skiing I relaxed in Spa Center (taking a
dip in Jacuzzi or in sauna). I had a delicious dinner in the hotel
restaurant. I really recommend this hotel. Once you visit it you don’t want look
for anything else, because it is perfect!!! I wish TULIO and his crew all the
best!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We have just turned from a 10 day stay in Livignio at the Pastorella hotel. It was our 1st experience of the amazing little village, and would certainly return to it for the ski slopes, food, wine and night life.
However the hospitality we experienced from the owner was less that impressive !!
We found ourselves being permently repremarnded for a number of things, especially related to our children.
We were not shown around and explained the hotels facitilities on arrival, therefore we were unaware of all the 'rules and regulations'.
Having said that, the rooms were cleaned well, restaurant and cleaning staff were lovely, and the hotel is in a great location... I just don't recommend for family traveling with young families.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family