Hotel Alpi(Livigno)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$181
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Hotel Francesin(Livigno)
US$262
US$240
US$203
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2015

The pizza's in this place are great and the service is friendly and cosy.

The rooms are good! Not that big, but comfortable beds and a nice and modern bathroom.

Make sure to check out the sauna after a nice day of skiing.
You can place your skis in a secured locker in the basement. Free parking in front of the restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

This bar was the closest to where we were staying at the bottom end of the valley about 15 minutes walk from the town centre. We called in for food on our first night, the menu was good specialising in pizza from the wood fired oven. Service was good, prices reasonable though it lacked some of the nicer touches we are accustomed to like a complementary schnapps or lemonciello on departure!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2011

My cycle trip ended in Bormio and I had a couple of days to spare so took a bus up to Livigno to see what it was like in the summer (I have had many skiing visits in Winter)
I called at the Hotel Federia which had been recommended but the manager said he had just let the last available room.. He telephoned the Locanda and told me they had a room. When I got there the waitress was most helpful. I thought she was Polish but she told me she was from Cluj Napoca in Transylvania.
My single room was excellent and I paid 50 euros for bed and breakfast. I also took my evening meals there and was impressed with their quality and value for money. I would visit again and may well do so during the forthcoming ski season.
The Village of Livigno is very spread out and it is a fair walk to the centre but in Winter there are free buses which cover most of the village and the ski areas. There appeared to be a similar bus in summer but I was happy enough walking.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank BrianfromKingsbury
Reviewed 3 March 2010

La Loconda in Livigno Italy is simply the most friendly and cosy skiing hotel that I have ever stayed in! Lovely rooms, Great sauna and totally to die for Pizza!!

Reviewed 28 February 2009

Have just returned from staying at this B&B. Generally agree with all the comments made by previous visitors but Sauna is only available from 5pm - 7pm and has to be pre-booked. Skiing to/from the hotel is not for a beginner however, it does help that the Bus stops right outside the hotel. Nobody mentions the 21 steep open wooden stairs from the Locker Room that have to be negotiated with all your Ski equipment. The rooms are small but are clean and warm and the staff are friendly and helpful. With a 3.30am departure this morning, staff were up and a breakfast was available.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends