Hotel Alpi(Livigno)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
US$158
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$246
Bivio Hotel(Livigno)
US$203
US$184
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

We were a group of 12 people and were amazed by the pizza and the desert.

We ordered different kinds of pizza and they were all very good.

The tiramisu in particular was extremely tasty!

The service was good overall, the only thing not to our liking was that we were not able to pay by credit card separately.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2015

The pizza's in this place are great and the service is friendly and cosy.

The rooms are good! Not that big, but comfortable beds and a nice and modern bathroom.

Make sure to check out the sauna after a nice day of skiing.
You can place your skis in a secured locker in the basement. Free parking in front of the restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

This bar was the closest to where we were staying at the bottom end of the valley about 15 minutes walk from the town centre. We called in for food on our first night, the menu was good specialising in pizza from the wood fired oven. Service was good, prices reasonable though it lacked some of the nicer touches we are accustomed to like a complementary schnapps or lemonciello on departure!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2011

My cycle trip ended in Bormio and I had a couple of days to spare so took a bus up to Livigno to see what it was like in the summer (I have had many skiing visits in Winter)
I called at the Hotel Federia which had been recommended but the manager said he had just let the last available room.. He telephoned the Locanda and told me they had a room. When I got there the waitress was most helpful. I thought she was Polish but she told me she was from Cluj Napoca in Transylvania.
My single room was excellent and I paid 50 euros for bed and breakfast. I also took my evening meals there and was impressed with their quality and value for money. I would visit again and may well do so during the forthcoming ski season.
The Village of Livigno is very spread out and it is a fair walk to the centre but in Winter there are free buses which cover most of the village and the ski areas. There appeared to be a similar bus in summer but I was happy enough walking.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank BrianfromKingsbury
Reviewed 3 March 2010

La Loconda in Livigno Italy is simply the most friendly and cosy skiing hotel that I have ever stayed in! Lovely rooms, Great sauna and totally to die for Pizza!!