“The worst restaurant ever”
Review of Vecchia Lampada

Vecchia Lampada
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Martinsicuro
Price range: US$12 - US$79
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vecchia Lampada.Dal 1982 storico punto di riferimento della ristorazione abruzzese, ti aspetta per assaporare le migliori specialita locali, di pesce e di carne, piatti vegani e per celiaci. Un'ampia selezione di vini nell'enoteca all'interno, con piu di 500 etichette per divertirsi nei vari abbinamenti. Le tre sale ed il giardino esterno, ti danno la possibilita di spaziare da una cenetta intima a feste e cerimonie di ogni genere.E la pizza?Sono piu di trent'anni che abbiamo le mani in pasta!Una lunga tradizione, dunque, che si rinnova ogni giorno per darti sempre e solo il meglio.Vi aspettiamo!
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Saturday evening I went to "Vecchia Lampada" to have dinner with my friends. I'm a celiac girl and I have already knew that there celiac people have something to eat. The problems started here... I supposed that it would be different kind of gluten free pizza (like the others). It wasn't absolutely true! The only type of gluten free pizza was the margherita one. The pizza wasn't handmade, but recooked. The taste wasn't good at all! The service was quite fast, but the location is confusing. When we went to pay we waited half an hour because the boss had lost the bill.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Was here with my family on a Monday.
Probably the employees were a bit tired from the weekend.
The first waiter had a lot of trouble writing down the order and was very impatient.
When he spilled half a bottle of Coke over our antipasto he was reluctant to exchange it. After that he more or less neglected us and the experience just got worse. Main courses were delivered in intervals of about 15-20 minutes for each of us, my daughter's pizza was forgotten altogether and getting the bill also took about 30 minutes.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I've been there with clients and really the service level and good quality was high. We didn't spend too much but fair according to the quality of the location. Recommended

Reviewed 5 September 2015

We have been frequent guests to this lovely restaurant during our two-week stay in Martinsicuro and have just loved it. The atmosphere, the service, and on top of it all the great food were just perfect. We tried antipasti, pasta, fish, seafood, pizza, desserts and were always more than happy with the result. Even the basic bread tastes great here. One can sit inside or outside in a nice open yard. The kids have their own garden to play in and have fun.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Coming to the district every year, both my family and I love eating at Vecchia Lampada. The restaurants at the shore of s. Benedetto - Alba Adriatica are all along the same line, this one a bit distant from the shore differs boths concerning the quality of the food, enironment and service. Very pleased with the choice and service, always happy to come back when nearby overnight.