“Well worth a visit”

Ristorante Pizzeria Aladino
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Pizzeria Aladino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 385 Restaurants in Mestre
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was very busy but our food served in a reasonable time.lovely pizza.and salad we are here in Venice 5 nights surely we ll come back for more.we would definitely recommend well worth the money specially Venice.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I don't understand why this restaurant is rated so high. We choose it because of trip advisor. The food was really not impressive and the prices were relatively high. Find a local Italian restaurant instead.

1  Thank Lukas W
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Really excellent local restaurant that everyone in the area should try.

Food was all reasonably priced, which meant we just ordered loads of it :-))

The food we didn’t eat they kindly put in a take out box for us to take back to our hotel.

I’m not normally one for trying local restaurants, I normally stick to chain style places. But after reading the reviews on here I thought why not. Soooo glad I took the chance, as it was a really good evening.

I also have to say that they do the BEST Falafel I’ve EVER had!!! It’s only 5 euros so you really should try it.

Service was excellent and friendly and they accept credit card.

Overall fantastic. Very pleased.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The only good thing was the wine! Service was slow food was cold when it was served, not very clean and not what i expected!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The food was pretty cheap, tasty, and the portions sizes were large. We came here to eat twice. Both the regular carbonera and kabob carbonera were excellent. One of my sons had the Brie pizza which was delicious. We were served by the owner who was extremely polite. Dont let the decor discourage you, this place is excellent.