Hotel Franca(Milano Marittima)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotel Solemare(Milano Marittima)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotel San Giorgio(Milano Marittima)
US$106
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hotel Brasil(Milano Marittima)
US$178
Hotel Saraceno(Milano Marittima)
Book now, pay at stay
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Hotel Alexander(Milano Marittima)
US$159
Hotel Plaza(Milano Marittima)
US$91
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Palace Hotel(Milano Marittima)
US$420
US$406
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a great 4 day stay in Hotel Gallia, first time in Milano Marittima.
The hotel looks very good from inside & outside too. The meals were very good looking and delicious. Exquisite! The personell is friendly, and most of them speak different languages (english, italian, russian, hungarian, romanian, french etc). The hotel is very close to the beach, where the have their on sunbeds (free), and 5 minutes from the center.
The conference room is good (variable size), the room was clean, the gym is too small.
If I'll have another opportunity, I will choose again this hotel.

Robert Csepei, Szeged, Hungary

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Roberttrips
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is now the ninth time I have visited the Gallia both with family and friends. The hotel staff along with the food and service are second to none, and I have travelled around the world. From the breakfast to lunch and dinner the food is exquisite, freshly cooked and served impeccably. Nothing is too much trouble for Claudio and his staff. The beach is 100 yards from hotel and a five minute walk into town at night with the many late night shops and bars. The atmosphere is extremely relaxing and I will be making my tenth visit next Summer along with family and friends.
Adam Lee London

Room Tip: We have stayed in various rooms depending on the situation if the children are with us or just my wife and I. They are clean and comfortable without being overly spacious but the suites are beautiful rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adam L
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Outside the hotel gave good impression, a large garden, a swimming pool small but cozy, a perfect location for breakfast and a very good breakfast.
However, a room already too small for two people adapted for three people, if I sat on the bed I could not open the wardrobe doors and there was not enough space between the two beds. The added bed also prevented the total door opening on the balcony.
The view from the balcony was unwatchable: directly on the plastic roof of the breakfast place.
Definitely a room unhappy.
Finally the good courtesy clerk at the front desk in the morning to find me a pill for a headache was annulled by the rudeness of the employee of the evening when I was asking for the same pill , he told me that they are not a pharmacy.
From a hotel of this standard I really was expecting a lot more.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Manrico_Campinoti
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I had a great stay in Grand Hotel Gallia. I spend four days altogether in this hotel and was very satisfied. Amaizing SPA area, great athmosphere, very good breakfast in the morning and in addition super comfortable room...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marooned2006
Reviewed 18 September 2012

In mid September I spent 4 nights in Grand Hotel Gallia. I was in single room which is kinda small, but it was more then enough. I had a balcony with a good view. Buffet breakfast is absolutely wonderful, I just couldn't get enough from fruits, pastry, cheese, great italian mortadela...Stuff is so kind and helpful. Milano Marittima is beautiful area for a vacation with lot's of good restoran. Hotel area is spacious with tennis court, pool and garden. I would highly recommend Hotel Gallia for leisure, business....

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business