Hotel Terme Neroniane
Olympia Terme Hotel(Montegrotto Terme)
US$163
US$141
Hotel Eliseo Terme(Montegrotto Terme)
US$113
US$96
Official Hotel Site
Hotel Terme Antoniano(Montegrotto Terme)
US$139
Grand Hotel Terme(Montegrotto Terme)
US$201
Hotel Garden Terme(Montegrotto Terme)
US$175
Marco Polo Terme(Montegrotto Terme)
US$118
Esplanade Tergesteo(Montegrotto Terme)
TripAdvisor
Apollo Hotel Terme(Montegrotto Terme)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming in the Neroniane for a vacation of one week per year over the last 20 years. We have always enjoyed the thermal facilities in the garden, the quality of food, the warm support of the staff and of course the pleasant hot waters of this site. But now the hotel has reached almost its perfection, after the renovation that has been made in the last three years. All the rooms are now very spacious and the spa area has doubled. We hope to come baack for many more years in the future!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

We are a younger couple and we are disappointed of this hotel. On the pictures it seemed modern with quality food but this was not the case. During dinner you sit in a big ball room and the food is very basic. We had full board but after dinner (pêche Melba as desert!) and lunch (refrigerator fish and surimi) we decided to eat the remaining two days elsewhere.
The pictures of the spa are of the renovated part of the hotel were only massages are given. The beautiful woman you can replace by older people. I think average age was about 68 (in full season). Hotel was not clean either (spider webs, dishes not clean) and staff was also not the friendliest. Although we enjoyed the pool, you have to wear a bathing hat which made me think of high school.
Avoid this hotel when you want a modern, stylish and clean hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RonaldSlechten
Reviewed 20 April 2015

The building and the areas for its various services (pools, restaurant etc.) are large and well furnished, sometimes even luxurious-looking. From old reviews with contrary remarks, we guess it has recently been renovated. I was there to treat my rheumatism with mud and I got what I wanted, from very efficient and kind staff. Also the reception staff, the maitre of the restaurant and the waiters were very kind and helpful. Our room (a "superior" one) was lavishly large; it looked one in a 5-star hotel.
Only complaint: before arriving, we had understood that my wife could follow a slimming program; so we expected special food, special beverages, a resident doctor (always available to follow up and advise in case of problems with the diet) etc. Instead, we could only meet an external diet doctor who was available upon appointment only. The doctor only proposed to give instructions to the kitchen, in order to prepare some light food; so, no special beverages etc. So my wife gave up the idea of the diet; also because we had seen how good the normal food was :-)
A remark about the food: the fish courses are sometimes of a lower quality, compared to the rest. But the rest is excellent

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We spent just a Saturday night and found a very friendly and professional atmosphere in the hotel and the pools. The massages available on reqest are good. I was also pleasantly surprised by the good dinner.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2012

New and confortable rooms and a good restaurant with very kind waiters. The pools are very good inside and outside with a beautiful garden. 5 minutes walk to the nearest shops and the train station. I had a really pleasant week-end.

Room Tip: we had a renewed room with a balcony in front of the hotel, ask for extra pillows because they are very thin...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family