“Great dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner at this husband and wife run restaurant. Truffle fondue was fabulous as was tortellini. Great artichoke too. Lovely service

Write a ReviewReviews (1,621)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

A nice place, attentive service. Good selection on menu and tasty food. Brewad pretty poor but otherwise really nice.great desserts.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very good restaurant, good located, nice staff and good food. Prices are okay and portions are not that big.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We had an absolutely delightful dinner. personalized service with great wines, magnificent food. We tried to go back another night but they were already booked. Will visit more often on our next trip.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical at first when choosing this restaurant, but after the experience my wife and I had at dinner, I can positively say that this place is exactly as good as 99% of the reviews say it is. I have only been in Orvieto for a day, but I can certainly say that this is the best food I would ever expect to find in the city. This is probably the best restaurant I have experience in all of Italy. If you are in Orvieto, DEFINITELY COME HERE. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Dan W