US$174
US$85
US$181
US$172
Hotels.com
La Casetta dei Nonni(Orvieto)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
US$129
B&B.it
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

The room was ok, but hot. Air conditioning did not work. Bathroom floor was very slippery, and the shower floor was dangerously slippery. Water did not drain away properly. Breakfast was typical continental style, though quite limited(one style ham+cheese) coffee was good and they made as many cups as I wanted. Service was good and pleasant. Extra wish online, a babybed, was delicered as wished.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2015

My wife & I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The staff were friendly, the room was spacious & breakfasts were generous. We would have awarded the hotel a higher rating BUT for being charged IVA (Value Added Tax) on top of the earlier agreed price. In 35 years of travelling in Italy & as an Italian speaker, this has NEVER happened to me before! My advice to anyone choosing this hotel, is to find out whether the quoted price is inclusive or exclusive of IVA before before confirming your booking.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ExplorationMan
Reviewed 19 August 2015

It was a basic room. Size was bigger than the norm in Italy. When I check in, in any hotel the first thing I do, strip the sheets and check for bed bags. So I did, and I didn't see bags but I saw the stains of the bags in the mattress. So maybe they had them, and got rid of them. Next day I told them and they went to check and all was good. Nice view over the houses roof.
Breakfast was poor. If you wanted a second cup of coffee you have to ask for it.
In general, was Ok.

Room Tip: I was only in one room so I can not say how the others room were.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I would heartily recommend this small hotel in the heart of Orvieto. The staff are very friendly & helpful & the location is convenient for eateries, shopping & visiting local attractions. Our room had a glorious view over the roof-tops of Orvieto & on to the spectacular Duomo. There was a good selection of food for breakfast & parking is also available for a small extra charge. You will enjoy your stay!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Overall, the room and location were decent during our stay. However the service by the staff was terrible. When we registered online, we were promised a free bottle of wine during our visit. When we asked the front desk they said we would receive the bottle of wine the following day. The next day we asked again and they said the wine would be delivered later that day, but unfortunately we had to leave that morning without the wine. The staff were also not that helpful with recommendations on places to eat. And finally the air conditioner in the room did not work.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple