All reviewsshort walkcharming hoteltrain stationamalfi coastprivate balconybreads and pastriescommon areas of the hotelnight viewarchaeological sitesmall refrigeratorwithin walking distancelarge roombeautiful buildingstayed here for one nightraviolinice dinnergreek and roman
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is a beautiful old house with excellent breakfast, well situated for a visit to the Temples. But I would recommend asking for the rooms with a night view of the temples. They have a good restaurant, and very good breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I were driving from the Amalfi Coast to Puglia and decided to stay the night in Paestum and visit the temples before heading East. We stayed at this delightful small hotel and thought it was just perfect. The staff was helpful, the rooms were comfortable, it was a short walk to the temples (which we could see from one of our rooms!), and breakfast was great. We shared a bottle of wine in the living room and had a nice dinner in their restaurant too. Paestum is worth a stop over.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hillary G
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Words can't describe how hospitable the staff is in this well-maintained converted farm building just meters from the entrance to the stunning Greek and Roman ruins of Paestum. Highlights: an outdoor pavilion for a picnic once we arrived wobbly from an Amalfi coast drive; a warm fire in the library room once we got back from dinner and seeing the temples at night; great breakfast staff -- always attentive and so polite and efficient. Only drawback was that the chef had been taken sick and we couldn't eat at the highly rated restaurant. Just an example of how awesome front desk staff Laura and Filly are: I left my favorite linen blazer in the library the last day as we left for the train to Calabria, and they didn't even blink but got it up to the Naples hotel we were going to be in days later, before our flight back to the US. If I could give 6 stars I would. Stay here!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank XicanoDem
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I absolutely loved this hotel. Not only is the setting gorgeous (Paestum is well worth a visit), the service and food here were outstanding. Our large room overlooked the gardens (so lovely in April), and had a nice, albeit extremely firm bed. We had a small refrigerator and it included mineral water bottles. The bath soap was even amazing (it was shampoo/shower gel/hand soap - all purpose - lavender/thyme scented made with olive oil). You can relax in the common areas of the hotel, as they have fireplaces, books, and comfy chairs and couches. Dinner was fantastic, as was their house wine (we had the fried pizza, grilled veggies, sauteed clams, and buffalo mozzarella ravioli - all excellent). Breakfast buffet was to die for! Charcuterie, cheese, fresh fruit, breads and pastries, and holy moly, the sweet treats (I had to have a bit of the strawberry custard pie - for breakfast!). We discovered this hotel from our Rick Steves Italy travel guide and are so glad we did. The value is outstanding. Lots of Americans there when we visited, and everyone was giving high praise. Highly, highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is a very charming hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating and located right around the corner from the ruins. The food was exceptional. I highly recommend this hotel if you plan on visiting the ruins.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple