“As good as ever”
Review of Baldo Vino

Baldo Vino
Reserve with
Baldo Vino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 385 Restaurants in Pistoia
Price range: US$37 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2014

We travel regularly to Pistoia; and the good news about Baldo Vino is that it is better than ever. Extremely inventive food, all local ingredients, beautifully presented and delicious. And one of the best wine lists of any restaurant in Italy. All discerning travelers should search it out.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Baldo Vino was recommended to us-we would never have found it otherwise, and what a treat it was! The food was excellent-beautifully prepared, cooked and presented. The wines, even at the low end of the list, were of excellent quality. This review is brief but that is because, other than "fantastic", I have no more to say!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This restaurant is in an out of the way place but it is worth the effort to find it. I enjoyed my lunch there. I was recommended to go there by the B&B I stayed which was close by. The choice of food and wine is very interesting. Highly recommend it....

Reviewed 3 August 2013

There is obviously a big enthusiasm present in this somewhat hidden restaurant. Unbelievable is the selection of Italian and French wines, approximately 1000 (!), at valuable prices. Have yourself one recommended. The traditional dishes are all very good and the atmosphere is very relaxed.
Highly recommended, especially for wine lovers.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I am actually from Pistoia but never been to Baldo Vino before, my father recently told me that he had a good dinner there and out of curiosity I have gone with my wife.
We really enjoyed the place, the food and the wine, all ingredients are local and fresh and really made in an interesting presentation, at the end the cost was acceptable too, surely a place to go.