“Very good”

La Regina Di Napoli
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Low profile with good menu. Also oke for kids. Nice place with a nice view at the harbour. This restaurant is visited by lots of locals an SD has quality for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had a pizza and grilled Calamari and they were okay, simple but tasty...but the service was terrible, not organized at all: they were not aware of what was going on in their own restaurant.
Finally yet importantly: the place was dirty! Check out the picture....

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza's are very nice but the service is not that great because they didn't speak a word of english. When we were ordering they didn't give us enough time to choose. There was a lot of confusion ordering because they kept speaking italian to us, knowing we didn't understand it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This place is good for dinner,as usual I ordered my pizza ,my wife had filetto di tonno in a particular cooking,
A beautiful view from there,
For sure I'm going again in these days.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Probably my preferred restaurant in the area, despite negative reviews. I had marinated fish once and mussels another time. I find them good and hearty. The pizza is good based on good dough. The pasta with shrimp and lemon is very good.