“Good Food Average Service”

Ristorante Mediterraneo
Ranked #20 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: The Mediterraneo is a little family run restaurant where we will take care of our guests in a nice, romantic but unformal atmosphere. We try to keep traditional flavors and recepies as first of all we do like eating.Using fresh seasonal products, we like to cook fish specialties, vegetables and "al dente" home-made pasta, the same way our grandmas used to.The right location for pre-wedding lunch.It's mostly a nice place where you can sit, eat and drink well, discussing of art or listening to good napolitan live music. Enzo always organises art exibitions, books presentation, wine tastings and music evenings.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We enjoyed our meals here, but our service was average. We had to seek out our server several times and he charged us for prosecco that he said was complimentary.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I stayed in Positano for three nights and met up with my parents, who were on a road trip through Italy. They had been in Positano a few days already when we arrived, and had already eaten at this restaurant. They liked it so much that they took us back there, which is always a good sign!

We got to the restaurant a little early (my dad had made a reservation) but they were able to seat us anyway and gave us each a glass of prosecco while we waited, which was a nice touch. We shared starters between the four of us - I highly recommend the stuffed zucchini flowers, which were unlike anything I have had before. There was a good choice of mains, including meat, fish and pasta dishes, and there were plenty of vegetarian options for my mum to choose from.

The staff were very attentive and chatty but in an unobtrusive way, and made our experience even more enjoyable.

1  Thank Aimee G
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

All the staff seem really happy, all very loud but friendly. Also a guy playing guitar when we were there. Recommend the homemade pasta with seafood, it was amazing.

1  Thank Gavin B
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Sorry to say this was a mistake to eat here, very tired and run down, food unimpressive and fish i ordered cold in the middle and returned, upset stomach for 24 hours after, all members of our party unimpressed with service and quality of food,

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My dinner in this restaurant was my worst food experience in 15 traveling in Italy. My scaloppine was really UGLY and small. Besides, the salad that I asked as really bad. Among great options in Positano, don't go to this bad restaurant!