“Cozy and excellent food”

Ristorante Mediterraneo
Ranked #36 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Description: The Mediterraneo is a little family run restaurant where we will take care of our guests in a nice, romantic but unformal atmosphere. We try to keep traditional flavors and recepies as first of all we do like eating.Using fresh seasonal products, we like to cook fish specialties, vegetables and "al dente" home-made pasta, the same way our grandmas used to.The right location for pre-wedding lunch.It's mostly a nice place where you can sit, eat and drink well, discussing of art or listening to good napolitan live music. Enzo always organises art exibitions, books presentation, wine tastings and music evenings.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

10 persons at a table. Excellent service, veeery good food, good recommendations of wine.
Helpful, the daily suggestion was very good. The kids liked the food.
Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I ordered the sautéed sea bass because grilled was not on the menu. I received sea bass floating in something they said was white wine sauce. I asked them to drain some of it and the server said it is the way it is served and assured me it wasn't oil...NOT impressed.
The wine and salad were good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I really loved the staff at this establishment, they are extremely warm and friendly. I enjoyed my meals as well.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great fresh fish at a decent price great service with amazing view can’t recommend it enough super welcoming

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This place wasn't our first choice for lunch in Positano but after the meal we were wondering why. The owners greeted us and made sure everything was according to our comfort level the whole time. Excellent portion sizes and the highlight has to be the fresh fish they serve. It has been one of the most delicious dishes i have ever had in my life. Would love to visit the restaurant again someday