1,099 results
All reviews champagne bar oyster bar amalfi coast our honeymoon beautiful hotel hotel boat michelin star restaurant sea view san pietro pool area is boat trip impeccable service private boat room number heaven on earth junior suite magical place
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Super hotel, in same league as the two above.
Le sirenuse has the best close up views of positano, superb sunsets. A cocktail at sunset is bliss. Interior is sublime. We were here in september when the amalfi coast is not invaded with the masses and much more attractive.
Compared to il saint pietro:hmmmm it's really a tough one...I think il saint pietro is breathtaking....the size of it! It's like a private island...for me it probably has the edge, but is further from positano..15min walk,2min shuttle.

Palazzo Murat, is also incredible...the competition is fierce! But, it lacks the amazing views. It is located in the most convenient part of positano...and is like an oasis of tranquility in the centre of the busy town. It's cheaper than the other but you genuinely get way more than you pay for. It's stunning and would be great for a wedding as the church is steps away.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Unravel
Reviewed 5 December 2011

My wife and I attended the wedding of some friends which took place in Positano. We booked a room with a seaview. Room finish and fittings were superb as was the view. The service was about the best that we have ever had in any hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. We had lunch by the pool before leaving. It would have been very expensive but the hotel had given us a voucher for the food. According to my wife, the tuna sandwich was the best that she had ever had.

Yes, it is expensive but, in our view, worth every Euro. An unforgettable and wonderful experience

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 5StarHongKong
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I did not like Positano, too many tourists. I was looking for Ravello type of environment. The hotel service was great and you have to expect for $1,200 per night it should be. The bathroom is TINY for what you pay. We booked the restaurant to experience the 700 candles but it's only in the winter so we ate outside which was OK but the food was not what I expected for gourmet and the money.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank di l
Reviewed 14 October 2011

What a place to propose . . . and she said "yes" - of course! How could she not!
We had a fantastic stay at the hotel. The room was beautiful and the view was breathtaking morning, evening and night.
We were serenaded at dinner and it was the perfect moment for dropping to my knee to present the ring and ask for her hand . . .
Of course we would return again . . . for the memory . . . but also for the hotel, view, staff, pool and restaurant - both dinner and breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JPKOPP54
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I´ve never experienced a better hotel, overall. Service is impeccable. My husband said that they know what he wanted to ask before he did. Our room (we had a Deluxe superior Sea view) was newly refurbished and really stylish without loosing the special "Amalfi"-style. The oyster bar is great (don´t drink champagne there - it´s completely overpriced !) and the restaurant, too. We loved the SPA (therapists are fantastic). The hotel is providing a great range of activities (free of charge !), e.g. travelling with the hotel owned boat, and an informative brochure about places of interest. So once again: yes - it´s horribly expensive, but (besides the champagne) worth every cent !

Room Tip: Sea view is a must.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple