Hotel Ancora(Positano)
US$384
US$970
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Posa Posa(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$617
  • Breakfast included
I Giardini dei sensi(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$524
Casa Albertina(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$415
  • Breakfast included
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$510
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Holiday House Gilda(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$206
B&B.it
Villa Tre Ville(Positano)
US$2,663
1,049 results
All reviewschampagne baroyster baramalfi coastour honeymoonbeautiful hotelhotel boatmichelin starsan pietrosea viewpool area isboat tripimpeccable serviceprivate boatjunior suiteheaven on earthmagical placethe hotel offers
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The best hotel pool I have visited was the one at Le Sirenuse in Positano. It's location, high above the Mediterranean helps, but the environment created by a beautiful mosaic and the bar add dramatically to the experience. The hotel is perfect in all ways, but the pool is a highlight.

Room Tip: Bring lots of money! But it's all worth it for a special occasion.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PJV1426
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We stayed 2 nights in a standard view room for our honeymoon. It was gorgeous! We took a private car from Sorrento to Positano and the driver spoke highly of the hotel as he knew about it and its reputation. It did not disappoint. We were welcomed with a bottle of champagne and fruit by the wonderful staff upon arrival and were so comfortable in the room that we just sat on the balcony, drank wine and ate snacks the entire day! The same night we made reservations at the hotel restaurant and ordered the tasting menu with the suggested wine flight. It was the most delicious meal we ate in Italy. I cannot speak more highly about this hotel and we would not hesitate to refer our friends and family to stay here.

The ONLY complaint I have is that sometimes in the evenings the rooms can smell of sewage if the winds are too strong. But if you let the staff know, they will switch your room and make sure you are comfortable.

Room Tip: The website offers deals and packages.
3  Thank TBug411
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I traveled to Positano for our anniversary and loved the Sirenuse. It was a great location and the service is all that you could want.

We flew into Rome and had a driver take us down to Positano which I would highly recommend - it is worth the added expense. It is nice not to have to stress about that drive and you really do not need a car once you are in Positano.

The hotel itself is beautiful. We stayed in one of the mid level rooms with a view which was great. I think you would definitely want to stay in a room with a view if possible. The rooms aren't huge but the views are great and the bathroom and room itself are very pretty.

The pool is beautiful and very relaxing. We only ever ate breakfast and lunch in the hotel - which were both great - and I imagine dinner to be the same.

Overall - a great experience and would love to go back!

4  Thank ebm515
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Super hotel, in same league as the two above.
Le sirenuse has the best close up views of positano, superb sunsets. A cocktail at sunset is bliss. Interior is sublime. We were here in september when the amalfi coast is not invaded with the masses and much more attractive.
Compared to il saint pietro:hmmmm it's really a tough one...I think il saint pietro is breathtaking....the size of it! It's like a private island...for me it probably has the edge, but is further from positano..15min walk,2min shuttle.

Palazzo Murat, is also incredible...the competition is fierce! But, it lacks the amazing views. It is located in the most convenient part of positano...and is like an oasis of tranquility in the centre of the busy town. It's cheaper than the other but you genuinely get way more than you pay for. It's stunning and would be great for a wedding as the church is steps away.

9  Thank Unravel
Reviewed 5 December 2011

My wife and I attended the wedding of some friends which took place in Positano. We booked a room with a seaview. Room finish and fittings were superb as was the view. The service was about the best that we have ever had in any hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. We had lunch by the pool before leaving. It would have been very expensive but the hotel had given us a voucher for the food. According to my wife, the tuna sandwich was the best that she had ever had.

Yes, it is expensive but, in our view, worth every Euro. An unforgettable and wonderful experience

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple