US$777
US$826
Casa Buonocore(Positano)
US$572
  • Breakfast included
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$258
Casa Albertina(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$279
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$413
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$491
Agoda.com
US$1,754
US$1,706
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfornillo beachmain beachprivate terraceamalfi coastthe busrooms are basicmain positanominute walksmaller beacha great place to stayfamily restauranttown centrespiaggia grandebeautiful viewpath of the godscarlofridge
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Awesome stay staff was so friendly! Amazing views and amazing price in Positano! Close to the main road to get to the main beach with lots of near by restaurant. A plus was the mini fridge in the room to keep breakfast food for us! Also a smaller beach is about 400 steps right near the hotel. The water is a lot cleaner and way less crowded which was a plus.

Just a heads up there is no AC, but the room is very clean and spacious! We would definitely stay there again if we come back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Natasha U
Reviewed 25 July 2015

I read about this hotel in Lonely planet and booked it. True to what was written, this place is near perfect. The views offered from the dining area was breath-taking. I understood that for 10-15 Euros more, you can get rooms with a better view as well. Carlos - the friendly owner - goes to any length to help you. Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Sudkrish75
Giancarlo M, Owner at Pensione Maria Luisa - Amalfi Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Thanks a lot for staying with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to having you here again! Carlo

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Maria Luisa on recommendation from my Aunty (Gaye), who said was a great Hotel that is budget priced but offered the most amazing views and great access to the restaurants and the beach.

It didn't let us down, the owner Carlo is the most friendliest man you could ever meet and nothing was a problem. The room although small had everything you needed, clean and the best was the balcony, which was really good size, heaps of deck chairs to sit have few drinks and look at the amazing Positano and Amalfi Coast. You can sit there for hours just looking at the amazing coast line with yachts coming and going all day.

Highly recommend for Travellers on a budget.

Note: 400 stairs to the beach so be prepared for a good workout and work off all the Pizza and Pasta.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nathan E

Thanks a lot for your review Nathan! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

A point concerning the stairs to the beach: the 400 steps to the beach are not mandatory but are just an option! You can walk instead, or take a bus, from the road to the beach in 10 minutes with no stairs!

I look forward to having you here again next time!

Carlo

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I would definitely stay here again! Positano is breathtaking and l loved Carlo's place. My room was huge, view amazing and I would sit endlessly watching it with my vino and book and that was only when I was home - I spent much of my time enjoying what Posianto offered, from the beach to the mountain - amazing! Carlo and his staff were very helpful and the bath towels were huge and plentiful. I did need to ask them to clean my room re basic essentials and it was cleaned quickly; otherwise it was spotless and a quiet location. Carlo kindly offered for me to use his laundry, free of charge, nothing was a problem for him. I recommend this Pensione.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Great views, owner Carlo very friendly and very accommodating. Stayed in room with balcony, well worth extra money for the view. Great place to drink Limoncello. Rooms basic but very clean and water for shower was hot.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family