Hotel Marincanto
US$412
US$475
US$461
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$747/night.

Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$420
US$357
  • Breakfast included
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$253
  • Breakfast included
B&B Casa Nilde(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$330
Orbitz.com
US$501
US$418
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$521/night.

Colle dell'Ara(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$1,846
Villa Tre Ville(Positano)
US$4,672
1,274 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsun deckour honeymoonlemon terraceprivate stairsjunior suiteprivate beachbeautiful hotelamalfi coastamazing viewsbreakfast terraceoverlooking the seajacuzzi tubstandard roomturn down servicehotel guestsbeautiful terrace
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Just came back from Positano and couldn't wait to share our feedback. We put a lot of time in planning European vacations, and we selected this one perfectly. From the moment we arrived, the staff took amazing care of us, helping explain all the hotel amenities. Our room was spacious and lovely. Obviously the views are outstanding. Breakfast on the patio can't be beat. Be ready for lots of walking around this fabulous town - every step is worth it. Parking available. Private beach area is perfect. We hope to return to the Hotel Marincanto!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarolynBoston
Reviewed 14 September 2016

My daughter and I were upgraded to the most incredible, beautiful room by Francesca. It was so nice to have our own space after sharing room/bed for the last week.
Thank you so much for making our stay so wonderful. This hotel is in an amazing location and the views are fabulous. I loved the infinity pool and found it very refreshing not too cold (perhaps coming from winter in New Zealand), the service was impeccable and everyone very friendly but professional. The breakfast was very good also.
Thank you so much. I would love to come back, absolutely loved Positano and would definitely want to stay with you.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Just got back from staying at this hotel and I hope to visit Positano again in the future, and when I do I will definitely stay here again!. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are beautiful. We stayed in a junior suite which had fabulous views from the balcony. There are steps leading down to the beach or you can take the steps or lift up from the hotel if you wish to walk straight into the village itself. I would say this hotel has the best views of Positano, especially from the sun deck where the sunset is stunning!. The only negative is that the pool was very cold so would have more enjoyable and more comfortable if the water was a little warmer. I would definitely stay at this hotel again without a doubt! The decor and rooms are beautiful, the staff are helpful and friendly and the view are amazing! I thoroughly recommend this hotel!.

Room Tip: We stayed in a junior suite which was just perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flossyb4
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely incredible. The customer service was impeccable, the views were quite possibly the best I found in the city, the room (and jacuzzi bath tub) was luxurious, and it was in a great location-just a 5 minute walk from the town center and to the beach. They even have their own staircase that leads down to their private beach where you can rent a lounger. They were also incredibly accommodating and were happy to store my luggage before and after the check-in/out times and allowed me to relax at the pool while I waited for my check-in time. I would highly recommend this hotel for friends, families, or a romantic getaway. Hope to stay there again soon!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

It's a really nice hotel.
The service is incredible! We got a room upgrade as we were on our honey moon, we got a balcony right at the ocean.
Apparently because of the rains there is heaps of ants... They were everywhere... The pool is always really cold.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple