“Top Notch”

Il Ritrovo
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$23 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Partiamo dalla cucina perche crediamo che la qualita delle nostre pietanze sia il fondamentale elemento del nostro ristorante. Il nostro scopo diventa di farvele gustare a casa nostra nel ristorante conosciuto come IL RITROVO.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is the second time we visited IL Ritrovo and it was just as we remembered, terrific! We had eight different entrees ranging from pasta to fish and steak. All of them were great. The service was great as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with my mum for dinner and we went two nights in a row it was so good. A lovely, friendly atmosphere with brilliant food. I had seafood pasta on the first night, which was incredible. So were the lamb chops and the seafood soup. They gave us so many things for free - glasses of prosecco, a platter of grilled vegetables, home baked cookies, lemon sorbet, desert wine and local liquors and they also gave us dried herbs and local olive oil to take home. We felt so welcomed and spoilt by our waiter. Probably one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. Thank you!!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

An excellent restaurant with great view & proseco delicious food and friendly staff. They provide shuttles from and to your hotel. Make sure to try the seafood stew for two.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Views great. Food way above other restaurants in area. Staff are fantastic and very helpful in choosing wine from their extensive wine list. Free shuttle from Positano both ways was great it is a little out of the way. We discovered it on one of our long walks including the Path of the Gods. Lovely waitress called Cassiana? Catiana? made our evening. She was just brilliant. There are cooking classes available given by the master chef.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We were able to secure a reservation here due to another popular restaurant nearby being fully booked.
Warm hellos and a seat right next to the edge of the window were offered immediately. 2 glasses of prosecco and complimentary bruschetta and a zucchini quiche (?) were put down quickly. Paulo came over with the specials and explained everything thoroughly, including that the calamari are caught nearby and in season. So we made up our own appetizer, which Paulo gracefully agreed to make fried calamari :) and it was great! He sent over the sommelier who recommended an AMAZING cabernet sauvignon from the region and it did not disappoint.

For our dinner, my husband ordered ziti with truffles and meat sauce, and I ordered cheese ravioli with black truffles. YUM. so delicious. and not heavy at all. My husband ordered Filet with porcini mushrooms, which I picked at and it was very tasty. I was saving myself for dessert though.
Dessert for me was the highlight. I ordered the lemon panna cotta, and it was the BEST panna cotta ive ever had. I wish there was more lemon, it was so delightful. You can tell its home made and I really appreciate amazing food.

Many thanks to Paulo and staff for making our dinner here amazing. I just wish we came a little earlier in the night so we could enjoy the view before sunset.

1  Thank ceepee315