“Fantastic pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

When you are the restaurant from the street it looks like a big place. However, once you get down there it is a cosy place with amazing pizza. My husband and I shared a gorgeous pizza with lots fresh cocktail tomatoes, lots of mozzarella and basil. They serve you little shots of alcohol after dinner which is a nice extra touch.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

What a spot, overlooking the ocean, near a church..great food, great prices..service was ok. Just a great place to sit and enjoy the views, eating nice food in Praiano.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner as it was near our hotel and has an absolutely wonderful view. I had an enormous serving of lasagne which was really nice & my friend had a fish dish. The staff were young & wishing they were out having fun elsewhere - actually rude. Food came too fast and we were in & out in under 45 mins. I don't really rate this restaurant as it wasn't a particularly good experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My partner had a wonderful homemade pasta dish with seafood.
For me it was so nice to taste a traditional bolognese sauce in the lasagne. Side of zucchini was beautifully marinated with loads of garlic - nom nom!
Both servings were very generous.
This was a wonderful introduction to the Amalfi Coast.
As we are in the region for 4 more nights I am sure we will be back!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Went for dinner as it was near our hotel...sat outside ..staff rudely informed us that rain was comming so they would move us inside...we had to carry our own food...left the bread and soft drinks behind no one bothered to bring them to our new table inside...charged for the bread that we did not ordered 6 euro + the bill is written in handwritting that you do not understand what they are charging..very bad service ..please avoid this is a tourist trap restaurant