“Friends holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

joporter1...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friends holiday”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent villa, spotlessly clean and equipped. Beautiful location lovely restaurants. Boat transfers to other villages, or taxis which can work out a little expensive if only a couple of you. Be prepared to walk and lots of steps!
Our host Lucia was very friendly and helpful and organised trips and transfers, and was always available at anytime by phone.
I would definitely return.

25 Jun 2017
Hello Joanna , thanks for your review.
It has been a pleasure host your wonderful group of girls
msserd201...
Rochester, New York
“Great place to stay in Praiano”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Two adult couples stayed at this lovely cottage. It was very well equipped and in an ideal location. The owner Lucia F. speaks English pretty well and is an excellent communicator. She was very helpful.

We really enjoyed the porch that overlooked the Mediterranean sea. We spent every minute that we could there even though it was in March.

7 Jun 2017
Thanks for your review
Hope to see you soon
April H
“Paradise in Praiano!”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016

This villa was amazing in every way! First of all, can I just say "location, location, location!" The view from the balcony was the most breathtaking scenery I've ever seen. I could not stop taking the same picture over and over again; it was so incredible! Both of the bedrooms had bathrooms in them which is SO hard to find and one of the best features! The location was so convenient because there was a restaurant, a grocery store and a bus stop all within close walking distance! It was awesome! The house had everything we needed to make it feel like home away from home and a private pool! What more could you ask for? I only hope I'm fortunate enough to to stay there again! It was a wonderful experience!

21 Jan 2017
Dear April
Thanks for your review
It was a pleasure and we hope to welcome you back soon
amelie_br...
italie
“Perfect house at Praiano !!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

The house is situated very well. the house is near the bus station and the grocery store. She is perfect for vacation on the sea or visiting the Amalfi coast. The house is very beautiful and very functional. The swimming pool is completed for holidays in the sun. Lucia make everything so that our stay is completed.
it was perfect !

Your age range 25-34
Ontario_2...
“The best place to stay on the Amalfi Coast!”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in September 2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Villa Virginia. My husband and I have stayed there twice and will return for a third visit in May 2017. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Lucia and her family are excellent and attentive hosts and always available to answer any questions. If you like to cook, the Villa has a kitchen with everything you need. We have enjoyed many meals on the terrace looking out to the sea, on our right, to Positano and on our left, towards Salerno. The view is just spectacular.

Inside, the bedrooms are beautiful, decorated in what I think of as Mediterranean blue and green with very comfortable beds (a must for my husband who occasionally has back problems). The villa is totally 'wired' so you can access the Internet throughout. The pool is especially inviting at the end of a day of hiking or just walking around the village. I love relaxing by the pool with a good book.

Everything about this villa is exceptional. Cleanliness is really important to us and the villa is spotless.

This villa and, Praiano, are ideally situated half way between Positano and Amalfi (I have walked from the villa to Positano). You can easily take a local bus to either location but escape the crowds later in the day by dining in one of Praiano's fine restaurants or enjoying a meal you make yourself at the villa (there is a grocery store very close to the villa)

If you are looking for an exceptional experience on the Amalfi Coast, I would highly recommend Villa Virginia. We can't wait until our return!

12 Jan 2017
Hello Pat,
thanks a lot.
See you in May for the third time is our greatest satisfaction.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$183
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing