The 2 very different courses are well designed and my preferred ones in all of Sicily (I have played all of them). The structure of the Resort is very nice, but the hotel side is a bit old and dusty. Reception and golf service staff is very helpful and polite; less so the staff of the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury five-star Donnafugata Golf Resort & SPA is a heavenly place for anyone wishing to experience an unforgettable stay in one of the most enchanting places in Sicily. A real delight for golf-lovers, venue of the Sicilian Open 2011, the resort lies 17 km (10 miles) from Comiso airport and 100 km (62 miles) from Catania international airport and just 30 minutes drive from the historic centre of Ragusa. The Resort offers two 18-hole championship golf-courses, 900mq Spa and fitness center, swimming-pools, 3 restaurants, 4 bars and 8 meeting rooms - the ideal destination for a holiday focused on sport and relaxation and for important events in a truly exclusive setting. The nearby seaside locations, such as Marina di Ragusa, Punta Secca, Sampieri, Santa Croce and Camerina, unveil all their charm with pristine beaches and quaint fishing villages. Within easy reach from the resort, you can visit the most beautiful towns of the Val di Noto, the cradle of Sicilian Baroque: as a matter of fact, Ragusa, Modica, Noto and Scicli all belong to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donnafugata Golf Hotel Marina Di Ragusa
- Donnafugata Golf Resort And Spa
- Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa Ragusa, Sicily, Italy