“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Quiet, small, warm and cosy place with great views. Excellent food! Ravioli and Veal were fantastic! And the desert (semi frio croccante di nocciola) was divine!
Super friendly staff!

1  Thank João M

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We sat at the balcony, the view is just stunning, comparable to what you get at much more expensive restaurants in the nearby 5 stars hotels.

Food was also very good, both the staters, the pasta and the dessert.

Prices were very descent compared to other restaurants in the area.

The service was excellent, the staff really nice.

I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

During our stay at the Hotel Parsifal we ate in the Ristorante Raffaele. We sat on the balcony and enjoyed the most amazing views of Minori and Maiori, whilst we ate traditional Italian cuisine and drank local wine. It was picture perfect. The food was outstanding and extremely well priced. The staff were also on hand to recommend what to eat and drink. I particularly enjoyed my starter of lemon ravioli and my secondi dish of steak strips with potatoes. For dessert, the local ice cream was spectacular and Leonardo even treated us to a local digestif made from Fennel - well worth a taste. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough - simply stunning!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

So, normally I account for more than just the view from the restaurant. If it weren't for the view I'd probably rate this place a three-star, but the view is just unreal. It makes up, as they say, for a lot of sins. The food I had was totally average and nothing that I would call 'excellent' by any means - and in fact, I think the fact that they charged me for a glass of tap water was obscene. The staff was friendly for the most part, but it was really cold inside the restaurant, with no heater and only a little wood oven. I eventually had to ask to be moved over to said furnace so that I could warm up a bit.

The view though is incredible. I was the only guest that day for lunch (I was there in mid-January, and picked a great time to be there without a hoard of other tourists apparently), and found a lot of peace and serenity spending the afternoon there alone looking out at the aquamarine sea and catching up on some writing.

I loved the atmosphere of the place, and upon entering the hotel itself one is met with the most stunning vision before them: the outdoor terrace which overlooks the water, but the eyes are simeltaneously met with a small manmade pond, and some delightful palm trees and lovely flowers.

It was a wonderful experience that day and I'm so glad I went. Again, I think the water was a rip-off, and including the water, a bowl of pasta, and a hot chocolate I paid 18 Euro altogether. A little high for so little, but I suppose again, you're paying for the view...

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Contrary to other reviewers, I wasn't blown away by this restaurant. I would still describe the experience as good, but no more than good/average. It happens to be the only game in town in off-season mid-January and we dined here two evenings. The restaurant is nicely situated with good views of the coast below. The food is simple, no-frills cooking almost of the "meat and two veg" variety. The anti's, primi's and secondi's all have two to three options. The staff are warm and welcoming.

Antonio M, Proprietario at Ristorante Raffaele dell'Hotel Parsifal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for having been at our restaurant.

As small 3 stars hotel and restaurant, at least we were there to please you even just with two, three food options, despite the weather and the season!
No frozen food and still waited it with a smile!!

At least our resident guest do not need to go out for seeking food!!

You could have done better with your marks!!

Thank you in any case!