“Best Caprese salad and scrumptious pizza ”
Review of Mimi Bar Pizzeria

Mimi Bar Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Ravello
Price range: US$17 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The menus focus on long tradition of the Neapolitan pizza. The aim is to offer a gentle mix of local and fresh products associated with good home-cooking.
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

A short walk from the square at Ravello you will find this lovely restaurant which has a lovely outdoor area sheltered by a leafy canapé. The caprese salad was delicious - an array of coloured tomatoes and seasoning. The pizzas were also amazing and recommendations from the waiter. I also really enjoyed the limoncello cocktail and the free limoncello at the end of the meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,623)

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here twice during our stay in Ravello. We were looking for a cheaper more simple place to get dinner (we were getting sick of the fancy places!) and stumbled upon it while walking around the town. The pizza was the best we had during our vacation along the Amalfi Coast. The prices were great, too! Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Ravello

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I'm 73 and the only Pizza I have ever eaten before were in chain restaurants in the U.K. and USA and I have always regarded them as aweful to put it mildly. But the Pizza I had at Mimi's was a completely new and different experience. It was absolutely superb. I watched the team of cheerfully singing guys making them who obviously took pride in what they were making. If in Ravello you simply have got to walk up those 120 steps to Mimi's because believe me it's worth it. Their house Vino is good too !

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Cool swanky place to eat up a cute alley. Garden is buzzing and the staff are very friendly.. plus the pizzas are AMAZING!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Wow, like 5star restaurant food! So good! The personel were Young, fun, nice and cool! Great food good value for money!