Albergo Garni Orchidea(Riva Del Garda)
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$279
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$236
US$219
Antiche Mura(Riva Del Garda)
US$104
  • Restaurant
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
US$146
Albergo Alle Porte(Riva Del Garda)
US$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Albergo Deva(Riva Del Garda)
  • Pool
Agritur Comai(Riva Del Garda)
Agritur Planchenstainer(Riva Del Garda)
1,048 results
All reviewsbus stationgarden roomlake gardaindoor pool saunaminute walkevening mealhalf boardbusy roadnice gardenchurch bellsbad pointsreception staffsuperior roomcentre of towntravel agentbreakfast buffet ispleasant walk
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Booked a family accommodation at least 3 months before the visit through our travel agent. Three weeks before our travel our reservation was cancelled by the hotel. Considering it was a such a short notice and a period during the Easter holidays there were very small number of hotels available for booking but at significantly higher cost. Since we already booked the plane tickets and arranged transportation to the hotel we could not choose an alternative destination and had to find something in Riva del Garda. Luckily our travel agent was able to to find an alternative hotel. The message to administration, you cannot treat people like that.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Stefan V, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear IvanTA,
thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the discomfort this has caused to you and I agree that it was a mistake to simply cancel the reservation for a very busy period of the year. We had a meeting with the responsible persons to avoid a similar situation in the future.
I ask you kindely to contact me in the hotel so that we can find a way to compensate your disgraceful experience.
Thank you very much in advance for giving us a second chance,
sincerely,

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place,beautiful people,who will go extra mile to please you,special thanks to the barman who made us cocktails when we asked him something off the list and described how we wanted our drinks,he done an excellent job , we had so many)) My husband already wants to come back) we definitely will be back) and thank you to receptionist who booked us a taxi when we needed to go back and buses were suspended on Easter Monday. Thank you!!! Junior suite with the balcony was sensational x

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefan V, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Jelena V,
thank you so much for your feedback, I will forward your compliments to Edoardo, our barman.
We are looking forward to your next visit,
kind regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The Astoria Park Hotel is fab! Has all the facilities: pool, spa, great
restaurant and is a five minute walk into the centre of Riva.
The rooms would have been fabulous however they have lost there edge slightly with age. The rest of the hotel has kept up with time and if visiting Riva Del Garda this would be my No.1 choice, the expresso martinis not to be missed! The resort is architecturally beautiful and there are lots of little cafe/bars to sit and wile away an afternoon. Great for long weekends!
The drive down from Bergamo airport is about 2 hours.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Stefan V, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Russell6587,
thank you very much, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
We would love to welcome you back in our hotel,
sincerely,

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Hello everyone,

I spent the last three nights of 2017 in Hotel Astoria.
Even though some people did not had a positive feedback I was delighted of my stay because of the following reasons:
First, all the pictures in the website are true. I mean, the hotel really is like in the pictures. Spa is sufficiently big enough for all guests. Sauna reaches 80 C, nice relax zone and infusion area. Canteen is wide and modern, and offers a huge variety of excellent food.
Second, the STAFF deserves 5 stars!! As soon as we arrived, Cristian and Alessandro warmly wellcomed us explaing how everythings work in the structure and the main attractions we could visit during winter time (and summer as well). In the Canteen we were efficiently served by Landi, karim and Abel, three well-mannered and easy-going waiters.
Third, the location is in the heart of Riva del garda. You can reach all main attractions by car or walk (the hotel offers you a parking lot too).
Eventually, I am happy of my choice of staying in this hotel and I highly reccomend it especially to families and couples that want to rest and have a good time.

Room Tip: I reccomend the superior room (at least) with the mountains view!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The hotel is located close to city center and offer one of the most spacious garden in the region with a outside pool for those who prefer swimming in a pool rather than swimming in the lake Garda. We have enjoyed the wonderful spa with sauna, steam bad and inside pool. Very good value for your money.

Room Tip: garden view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple