All reviews bus stop right outside the hotel family holiday comfortable room reception staff balcony lake riva
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Staff had very little English and we couldn't speak Italian. They weren't very helpful. The cleaners were knocking on our door to clean the room at 8 am!. Hoovering started around 7 am in the morning. Barely enough parking spaces. Noisy pool table and bar area downstairs. I will say that the rooms were comfortable but that is the only good thing.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2017

My boyfriend and I have spent there four lovely days, from December 29 till January 1: the hotel was really nice, modern furniture both in rooms and common areas. We loved its cleanliness: each time we entered our room, the first thing we noticed was the scent (it smelled soooo good!); the maid brought us clean toiletries every morning. The room was quite big, the bed comfortable and the bathroom small but cute. The shower was super cool, also! The room had a tech tv, a giant wardrobe, an armchair, a desk, a minifridge (with 2 free bottles of water in it!) and a useful strongbox. Hotel Rudy’s breakfast was one of the richest buffet I’ve ever seen, available each morning (even on Jan 1!). The hotel also had its own bar and restaurant. Young and nice owners&staff! Located in a quiet area, had private parking lots for clients; only 3 km far from downtown by car and it’s easily reachable by bus or even on foot, if you like to walk. You can visit Varone Falls (only 5 minutes far by car),the little Arco and Lake Tenno, too.

Room Tip: Room 212 was ours: everything was perfect! Maybe ask for a balcony room, if you think you'll need it.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jadina2016
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear guests,
thank you so much for your kind words about Hotel Rudy! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We try and meet with our guests’ needs and expectations, working with great passion, and it is always very satisfying to read we succeeded with guests such as you. We are grateful for your compliments about our hotel, our rooms and services, and our location too. We hope to see you again in Riva del Garda for another great holiday with us! Kindest regards and arrivederci!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We were there only one night, the bed was comfortable, extra pillows, everything was clean and the staff was extra polite. Free wifi, we had complementary use of the wellness area, but we didn't have time to use it..

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear guest,
thank you for letting us know about your stay! We are glad you appreciated your accommodation, our services and that you felt welcomed and well cared for by our staff. We hope to see you again soon at Hotel Rudy, especially to try our wellness area! Kind regards from Riva del Garda.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

My husband and myself came for the half marathon in Lake Garda he ran it not me! The staff at Hotel Rudy were friendly especially the couple who run the hotel. The wellness area is a treat. The food and drink in the restaurant is good value and good quality. We would return its a good walk into Acro or Rival de Garda and enjoyable we explored both and saw the lovely views from the mountainside. I recommend this hotel with its lovely views but don't take our room we want to come back with the whole family. x

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Zareena,
how delightful to receive your review of Hotel Rudy! We are so glad you stayed with us for the half marathon, and we hope your husband enjoyed the race. Thank you so much for your nice words about our welcome, our food and our wellness area. We work hard to make everyone feel well cared for during their stay with us, and we can be proud of succeeding in this with you both. We cannot wait for you to come back to Riva del Garda to enjoy the scenery and another holiday with us! Kindest regards from Italy.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I went to a wedding in Italy and stayed here. The rooms were clean and offered aircon. The shower was decent. I couldn't hear anything from the rooms either side of me. Which was amazing considering that my sister had brought her 4 month old with us.
The staff were really cheerful and helped us when ordering taxis and getting directions. They loved my niece and learnt her name and were also smiling and joking with her.
I knew that it was not in the centre when booking but to be honest not a lot of the hotels in the centre offered a pool. It only cost 10 euros to get into town. It is about 30 mins to get into town but if I'm honest the walk is really pretty and not that much of a struggle.
Lastly the food at the hotel was AMAZING. We ate there 3 times as it was so good. It was great value for money, lots of options and great potions. I never finished a whole dish to myself. Breakfast was Continental and offered a variety of options.
The pool is one level, had it to ourselves a lot and had a lot of sunbeds available. Shade was a little sparse and as I look like a porcelain doll I used all shade I could.

We had a car so going into Town or the waterfall (which is 5 min in the car) was easy.
We went to the water a park and Verona. Both did not take us longer that 1.5 hours

In short if I was going back to Lake Garda I would definitely book this hotel.

Room Tip: if you get a room at the back the scenery is stunning
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Tarnia,
how delightful to read such a nice review! We are glad you had the chance to visit Garda and Italy on such a happy occasion. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you and your family appreciated our welcome, our rooms as well as our facilities and services. It was our pleasure to look after you and your little niece. Thank you for your kind words about our cuisine and our breakfast, as well as our pool: we put great effort and attention to detail in all aspects of our work, and it is a great professional and personal gratification to hear our endeavors were appreciated. We cannot wait for you to visit the Lake and Hotel Rudy again! Kindest regards from Riva del Garda and Italy!