Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$306
US$281
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$229
US$213
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
US$158
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Albergo Varone(Riva Del Garda)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$105
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$121
  • Pool
Agritur Girardelli(Riva Del Garda)
Albergo Alle Porte(Riva Del Garda)
  • Bar/Lounge
Agritur Comai(Riva Del Garda)
Agritur Planchenstainer(Riva Del Garda)
All reviewsshuttle busamazing view from our balconyhotel is beautifully locatedhillside overlookinglake gardaolder partbreakfast is servedmin walkrecommend this hotelthree starhotel roomsmall hotellarge balconya great place to stayitalian foodenjoyable staysun loungers
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located on a hill between Riva del Garda and Torbole.

We got a 35 sqm terrace with a fantastic view of the city and the lake. It is just a 5-10 minutes walk to the beach.

The view is fantastic and the service really pleasant. Their breakfast (and dinner) is on a large balcony facing the city.

Couple of improvement proposals:
- stronger aircon, better wifi and softer beds (we stayed at the top floor)

Still we give it top score!
We will like to visit Thor hotel again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Marco M, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel Benacus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Bent,
many thanks for your comment. I am very happy you liked our hotel and had a good time here in Benacus. Holidays are very important for everybody and everybody need to have a fantastic holiday.
About your proposal: for stroger air conditioning you have to ask at the reception, we change all the matresses last year, off course thei could be hard for samebody or soft for samebody else....., about the wifi we will make it stronger for next year..
I hope also to see you again in Benacus for re-checking everythink.
Have my best regards

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The Benacus sits above Riva Del Garda so you have an incredibly view of the valley and lake from the hotel. Close enough for a 10 min walk down to town (3 min drive) but quiet and away from the touristy areas. Super friendly and welcoming staff and a delicious and varied breakfast. The room was spacious and pleasant. Thanks for a wonderful stay!! We'll miss Mauricio's welcoming bon journo when we leave.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Marco M, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel Benacus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hi Linda,
many thanks for the fantastic comment.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel.
Hope to see you again here in Benacus and best regards

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Just back from a week here with my husband. We really enjoyed our stay here. The views from this hotel are amazing. Breakfast is lovely and the staff are so nice and helpful. We stayed in a room with no balcony, if we returned we would ensure we had one with a balcony but that was a small complaint. The pool is also really nice and clean and always has loads of sunbeds free. We ate in the reataurant twice and this was tasty and reasonable. It is served on the terrace ( same as brekkie) and the views of the lake and mountains are superb. I would recommend you have a car. You would be a bit stuck without one. You can walk down to the main street but coming back at night would be a bit dangerous as there are windy roads which are uphill. I would recommend this hotel to all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Marco M, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel Benacus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Hi Elaine,
thank you very much for the nice comment.
I appreciace you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Happy guests are for us very important because they chooce our hotel and they spend money for stay with us and enjoy their holiday.
Thank's for choosing our hotel as well and I hope to see you again here in Benacus

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Perfect place if you are addicted to photography. Great view with Lake Garda and the village. The staff was also friendly and super helpful!! We had some problem with our booking, but the staff did a great help. Really appreciate that! We have never met a hotel person that kind. Will come again! by Yitso

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Marco M, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel Benacus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Mr. Yitso,
I really appreciate your nice comment.
If it is possible I try to do everythink for my guests.
I hope to meet you one day.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Excellent staff in this hotel. I contacted this hotel via phone regarding a booking issue. The staff who answered my phone was very enthusiastic and promised to call me back in an hour and he made it punctually. He provided a good solution for my problem which totally kick my worries away! I am not sure he is the owner or just one of the employee in this hotel. But he worth a compliment and a big thumbs up!!!! Hospitality and good service is the key to run a hotel bussiness. Really appreciate for the help. Highly recommend this accommodation to all of you!!!! :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ihsuan,
thank's for your nice comment.
I appreciate you liked how we provide the solution of your problem.