“Rovereto art gallery”
Review of Casa Depero

Casa Depero
Ranked #4 of 54 things to do in Rovereto
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I had never heard of 'Depero' prior to visit, whilst paying entry fee at nearby MART I was offered entry to this museum for a few extra euros and glad I accepted, as well as works by Depero there is also interesting contemporary pieces to marvel at.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I had a bit of time before my train to peruse this collection, which was fun and whimsical, and introduced some good historical context. I had a Trentino pass so I didn't have to pay.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I wa not aware of the Italian futurism art movement until I visited the Depero House. Amazing art evocitive and scary at the same time. Pre facist art, machined world a bit like Modern Times

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Futurism's reputation as an art movement has suffered from its association with fascism. This house, organized as an exhibition of his works (and those of like-minded artists of his time) by artist Depero himself, came as a very pleasant surprise. Sculpture, prints, drawings, furniture and paintings show his multifaceted, colorful and often whimsical talents which have magnificently survived the test of time. We took the combined ticket for the MART and Casa Depero, also known as “Casa d’Arte Futurista Depero”. Both places are well worth a visit

Reviewed 17 February 2015

We make a journey to Rovereto every 6 months or so to vist MART, but somehow never managed to see Casa Depero. We won't make that mistake again: the casa is a gem, with excellent futurist art and gorgeous furniture. This is a must if you are in town.

1  Thank dven8