All reviewsstayed heresunbedsresidencepoolbeach
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Hotel Taormina is a great place to stay. The rooms are a reasonable size, the shower was very good, and there are plenty of options for breakfast The hotel is very well located as the beach is just across the road and the hotel has sun beds you can rent for the week for a reasonable price

The staff in the hotel are lovely, very friendly and they went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. San Benedetto is a lovely resort, very chilled out with a big beach. The beach is very busy but there are lots of good beach bars and the sea is nice and warm.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2014

been there with lots of friends for a wedding. Facilities are very good and clean, breakfast is good and all staff is super friendly! The owner especially gave us touristic information, was always very nice and tried to meet all our needs. Exceptionally good value for money! Very young atmosphere, really enjoyed our stay. Location is also very good as it is literally in front of the sea and the town centre is reachable by bike, which we also borrowed at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Happy-JSJ
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
London
Reviewed 30 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is a good quality, friendly, family run resort hotel. Bright, clean, good food and great value. Lovely pool and bar area and good restaurant.

In my case, I was on a motorbike tour and my bike happened to break down while was there. At times like that you see the true depth of commitment to guests and the hotel went well beyond expectation. They let me use the hotel and facilities all day and when I couldn't get back on the road that day they found me another hotel (Taormina was full) and the manager even drove me there with my luggage!

A great place to spend a few days or just break a journey.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank S R
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This Hotel is definately worth the money. I recently stayed here with my daughter, I was returning to San Benedetto after living there for 3 years 22years ago and was a bit nervous travelling on my own as a single parent. I found this hotel very welcoming and as soon as I arrived felt secure and safe.
The Hotel is immaculate, the pool is clean and the breakfast was varied and plentiful. The owners were extremely helpful and accomodating I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough it is one of the best I have stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family