Hotel Corallo Sorrento(Sant'Agnello)
US$231
Gli Ulivi(Sant'Agnello)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Restaurant
Back to Sorrento(Sant'Agnello)(Great Value!)
US$98
Esperidi Resort(Sant'Agnello)
US$201
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
A Due Passi B&B(Sant'Agnello)
US$93
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$384
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop terracebed dormtrain stationwifi worked wellevery half hoursorrento coastcommon areasair conditioningstayed longersant agnellomain towncerealsoapcomputerssupermarketproscons
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here in 2008 and absolutely loved it!!! After getting a little lost finding the place we fell in love with it straight away. It is tucked away in a tiny village one stop from Sorrento which makes you feel a little less like a tourist as you take in the scenery of the local farms and wineries and get to know the locals. The hostel has cheap food, looks amazing and has an awesome roof top. Good to stay in as a couple or in a group. Make sure you try the pizza down the street!! I have recommended to many friends since!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting the Sorrento, Capri area. The hotel was nice, but the first night we were there, there was a rooftop party and a band was playing in the bar area the second night. Both were very loud and went on until about 1am. Also, there are some kind of church bells (extremely loud) that ring every morning at 7am, and a rooster that crows all morning. Nice hotel, but don't expect much sleep. Also, most of the guests look like high school/college age. Good value, but probably wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kylabeth
Reviewed 1 June 2012

If you want a hostel that feels like a luxury hotel, with amazing and cheap food in the restaurant, a super cool bar, luxury rooms, a huge rooftop terrace with outdoor furniture where you can watch the sunset over the Amalfi Coast, and amazingly friendly and helpful staff, check this place out. It's only one stop away on the train from Sorrento, and the little village it's actually in is very very nice. I know I'm gushing about this place, but it was so good. The cost compared to other places also defies belief. I though there was going to be a catch, but there wasn't.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank IronManTwo
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Firstly, it's not in Sorrento. Its one train stop before Sorrento or a 25 min walk. As a backpacker, location is number 1 on my list as I often only have one or two days in one town to explore it. Secondly, they need to decide if they are a hostel or a hotel. In my 3 night stay (Mon-Wed) they hired out the bar to private parties of over 100 people for 2 of those nights, which meant that we as guests could not use the bar and the restaurant, which meant we HAD to go to sorrento to eat as there are no local restaurants and no kitchen to use. There is also no other common area to use so the guests felt quite 'in the way' on those nights. It also meant that we could not sleep because of the ridiculousy loud DJ that blasted through the whole hostel so loud that the staff couldnt even hear me asking them what time it was likely to stop. Add to that the crowing rooster at 5am, daily early morning church bells from the church next door and some weird furniture moving noises from downstairs (which none of us could work out), and sleep was fairly non existent. The rooms were clean (you make your own bed) and spacious. The bathroom was also quite clean and the showers hot, although the way it is set out you literally have to get undressed in front of people so if you are shy or self conscious I'd find somewhere else to stay or shower at less busy times. The breakfast was sufficient though a typical Italian 'packaged breakfast' which I'm rather over. Fresh fruit please! Overall, it was ok, but I wouldn't rush back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Amanda E
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I stayed here in October 2011 on my own but they made me feel at home, arranging tours for me and helping me every way they can. The rooms are clean, quite spacious and the roof top terrace beautiful. It is out of sorrento but a very nice 20 min walk felt quite safe at night at first I was a bit weary but everything is well lit up. It is not far from the train station if you rather catch the train.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo