“The only restaurant that combines good food and good service”

La Bella Ida - Hotel Florida Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The only restaurant where you can have a real service (and not someone who only cares about your money).

Meals are tasty and fresh. A bit pricy for the quantity.

Personal is very attentive and professional.

The only restaurant to visit in Sorrento and not have junk food served.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Lunch and dinner menu with a wide range of choice.Reasonably priced, quickly cooked Caprese ravioli was fab!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

As this is on a side street there is little of the noise and fumes that can be an issue in the area. It is set by a swimming pool and has a calm atmosphere. There is an excellent broad menu and it is strong on seafood. The service was friendly and quick. The only thing we found was the portions were a little smaller than usual, though maybe that says more about me!

Enjoyable meal

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My sister and I had a delicious meal, tried new dishes that I've never had before. I wish I was able to eat more of it! You can tell the family loves their job and are very friendly with everyone :) if I am ever in Europe again and do Italy, I will for sure come back to this place, we were unable to stay long.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We were escorted to our seats and ordered the foods from the menu.
The foods seems very nice and good choices. It was quiet at the restaurant.
The foods arrived we had a pork dish, a fish dish and a chicken dish.
Plus a pasta and a bowl of tomatoes.
The foods and wine was lovely.