“Spoleto- A Beautiful Town”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Christina...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Spoleto- A Beautiful Town”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

As a woman traveling alone I appreciated the TLC I received from Laurie & Norma. From meeting me at the train station, introducing me to my neighbors and responding to any request they were perfect hosts. Location is perfect, easy walking to the train station, good variety of restaurants and markets.
While the apartment is on the main pedestrian walk of the city and can be noisy it was a perfect spot for people watching and celebrating Halloween!
Don't miss a chance to see for yourself all the beauty this city has to offer!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Shona-Cha...
Edinburgh
“Every bit as good, second time around”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This was our second stay in one of Norma and Laurie's properties and our third trip to Umbria. Norma and Laurie work extremely hard to deliver a first class, personal service - they have the ability to make you feel like you are their only guest and yet clearly they have many guests staying at the various properties year round.

Our previous stay was at Norma and Laurie's property at San Mamiliano which was beautiful. That time we had a car which was needed as the tiny little hamlet is quite remote. This time we decided to take an apartment in Spoleto itself and we were not disappointed.

The apartment is just as the pictures show and was perfect for us and our daughter who joined us for a few days. The location is also perfect if you want to immerse yourself in Italian town life.

The lift to and from the train station was very welcome and it is indeed an extremely generous welcome pack to greet your arrival.

A few people have commented that the kitchen is small - it is but I loved that and thought that was part of the charm of the place. We cooked several meals during our stay.

What we enjoyed best about the apartment? Sitting outside on either of the balconies listening to Italian life and taking in the view.

What we least enjoyed about the apartment? Leaving !

I hope we get the chance to return again to Spoleto and would definitely book a property with Norma and Laurie again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balconies and that we were part of a residential building occupied by locals
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nova Scotia, Canada

Australia
Reviewed 26 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing