Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
eDreamsUS$105
FindHotelUS$78
Agoda.comUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2019

We planned a trip to the Tremiti Arcipelago and I reserved a parking palce in the GARAGE of the Hotel Meridiano more than one month in advance.

Contrary to our agreements, the morning I arrived at the hotel to leave my car the personnel told me that the Garage was full and that I would have had to leave the keys of the car to them to be able to park it in their garage once the space would have become free.

At my return, after 3 days, I found the wheel of my car damaged and no-one took the responsability of such a damage. In particular the Manager of the Hotel refused to accept the responsability of that damage which, at the end, beared on my portfolio...

ORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, I SUGGEST NOT TO GO THERE AS SUCH PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE TURISTS.

Room tip: do not go there
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Nice room. It's evident that they are in the process of updating/remodeling. So, the rooms are a tad stark. But the balcony (which was about as big as our room), which afforded a magnificent view, more than made up for lack of paintings on the walls. NOW the food. This was stop #2 of 10 of our month long journey through Italy. The food and the service (wish I had made note of the absolutely adorable/charming waiter's name!) were NEVER matched. Seriously. We ate in 5 star restaurants that didn't hold a candle to this place.

Breakfast buffet was very good too.

· Lights in dining room are too intense. Please install some dimmers. The cafeteria-like lighting does nothing to help the SUPERB kitchen.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank alwazegr8
Reviewed 26 October 2018

My wife and I have been staying here for the last four years. We are treated like family when we stay at the Meridiano. We are never disappointed here. The service is outstanding. The people are very pleasing and helpful.

Room tip: Choose a room with a sea view.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
alessandra nico... d, Responsabile reception at Hotel Meridiano Termoli, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Hi Mr George,

Thank you for choosing always our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your words about the hotel and the staff. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Take care and see you next year :)

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Hotel is conveniently located right across the street from ocean and walking distance from the old town. Check-in was good and we were assigned a beach umbrella. The room was big and clean. It had a very big balcony but not enough chairs to sit on. ​There was free parking available in the front and around the back of the hotel.​ The breakfast is ok. We also tried the restaurant one night, it was alright but nothing amazing.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
alessandra nico... d, Responsabile reception at Hotel Meridiano Termoli, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Lina,

thank you for your comment, we work every day to do our best.
Next time ask for some chairs and we will satisfy your request ;)

See you next time

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Everything was just perfect. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were extremely clean and tidy. The view of the beach and old town were spectacular. The hotel is just a short walk from the town where there are many beautiful restaurants to cover all purses.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank williambeasley
alessandra nico... d, Responsabile reception at Hotel Meridiano Termoli, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi MR Beasley,

thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our staff, rooms and view.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel !!!

See you soon