US$150
US$104
  • Restaurant
Hotel Casa Yvorio(Terracina)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa lovely sea viewreceptionbalconybeachcentre
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The staff, hotel, and restaurant were all amazing! We were there for a perfect wedding weekend, and I had a great stay at the hotel with friends. Highly recommend this gem of a hotel -- the staff goes above and beyond for you (Daniel and your team - you guys are awesome!!) and the restaurant attached to the hotel is ridiculously delicious to boot. Visit this place!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was incredibly impressed with Hotel Centosedici. The hotel is right across the street from the beach, and my room had a lovely balcony with a beautiful unobstructed view of the ocean. The staff was also truly top-notch. They went above-and-beyond to make sure that I enjoyed my time in Terracina. When I wasn't able to get a taxi last-minute to the train station upon my departure, the staff even gave me a ride! If you're thinking of visiting Terracina, stay at Hotel Centosedici, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony facing the ocean. The view is incredible!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights for a wedding. It's pretty good value, right on the boulevard. The rooms are clean and spacious, nothing super fancy but very pleasant and quite modern, with a good bathroom too. We came in way too early but the lady at the reception desk welcomed us with open arms anyway and showed us to our room with no trouble at all. Every time we saw the owner he was joking around and asking if everything was to our liking, he seemed to genuinely enjoy his job as did the rest of the staff. The restaurant deserves a special mention: very reasonable prices and AMAZING quality. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel last weekend with a big group of friends as we were in Terracina for a wedding. The staff was very welcoming and helpful, 4 of us arrived quite late (around 11 pm) and the other friends were already sat for dinner, we could just join them without any problem. Also I worked as a receptionist myself and I know how confusing it can be when this many people (I think we had booked 8 rooms) come in all at once and try to get them in the right rooms. Also we were all over the place of excitement :p The lady at the desk was so superfriendly and never lost her patience. Thank you for that :)
The pizza I had was delicious and also the others enjoyed their meals.
Rooms was very nice, spacious and clean. Oh and the amount of mirrors was veeeery convenient when we were all getting ready for the wedding! Bathrooms very modern and spaceful too (loved the rainshower). Location is awesome, right next to the beach.
Thanks again for your hospitality and care!
Ci vediamo I hope!

Room Tip: I don't know which room it was but it was next to room 24, it has a jacuzzi on the huge balcony, I thought that's quite good to know :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Excellent location, service and hospitality. Couldn't ask for more from Gino and his professional staff. Clean, comfortable and fairly priced rooms located steps from the sea. Independent inn keeping as it should be. Gino has already picked out our room for our next stay. Don't think about it, just book and enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple