“Horrible”

La Marina
Ranked #178 of 235 Restaurants in Terracina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Uno dei tanti ristoranti di terracina
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Let’s keep it short, the pizza was thick, hard and tasteless. Indeed the very worst I have ever had.
Personnel was friendly. But this place is not worth visiting.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Antipasta was small. I ordered mussels marinara and for 8 euros I have like 10 open ones. Spaghetti alle Vongole were just spaghetti with clams, no sauce and no beautiful arrangement... But the taste of all dishes that we ordered was good. So, if everything else is closed you can try this place.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I have just eaten the best bruschetta de mare I can remember! I could travel long distance to have it again; luckily I can just go back tomorrow!! The spaghetti vongole two days ago was also a treat! And tidas pizza diavola! Gone are the disappointing "loafy" pizza! Now the delicate, thin and crispy pizza is back again!
After a series of father disappointing experiences at la Marina the last 2-3 years, it is a pleasure to declare the "resurrection" of this restaurant. It is not only better than ever, the food is really great, the service great and the prive still very reasonable!
We have spent two weeks in Terracina every summer 16 years in a row, and la Marina was one of the casual, friendly resturants we learned to appreciate. Over the last years we've been sad to see it detoriate, and last summer we said "never again". But, this year we gave it another try ( the place looked a bit different ) and what a luck we did! Something has definately changed in the citchen, and the friendly service is back!
Give it a try! I dear guarantee you'll not be disapponted! Great value for money!!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I had better expectations for this restaurant as many friends recommended it to me.Pizza was just a common pizza I could order everywhere else.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza and wine make for an enjoyable lunch on the covered patio deck out front. Reasonable prices and very hospitable staff.
*** Recommended ***