“Bad service”

Ranked #58 of 412 Restaurants in Varese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2014

the food is ok but after two dinners there I have given it up!The servise seems to be good,but after a while you have to wait...we had to eat our main without wine,did order a new bottle but it came when we were almost done eating.

1  Thank NoliAnna

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a really bad trip to Varese, the thing that made it worth it was the dinner at Da Annetta. The portions were small but it was like art and music made in food. Just a wounderful experience! Dont miss out on this place!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a quiet weekday night dinner here and were very impressed by the food. All around a great meal, though the wine was a bit more expensive than we'd gotten used to by this point in the trip. A pretty restaurant.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We have been to this restaurant a few times hence choosing it for a special occasion. Well the service was slow, the food is nice but there could be more on the plate.

But the worst thing was that the waiter we had took our coffee order and then his shift ended and he went home. We were left sitting there like a bunch of idiots.

For this reason, I'd say we won't be visiting again. It took nearly 3 hours for three small courses.

If you're charging high.end prices and a €4 cover charge for your guests, I expect my €60 bottle of wine to be poured by a waiter and not by me. I can get more satisfaction for less money and will not be returning.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

the 1st time I went to this restaurant was with my grand father, now more then 40 yesars are gone but steel go once a year