“Gluten free pizza!”

Ranked #19 of 495 Restaurants in Viareggio
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a pizzeria specialized in gluten-free pizza. Here you will find a wide range of gluten-free products such as pizza, cakes and beers: everything is made by us, except drinks. Obviously non-celiacs can find normal pizza here. We are very attentive to other food intolerances: just provide communication. Pizza for vegetarians.
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I went here purely to try out their gluten free pizza and it didn't disappoint. It was freshly made and ingredients were lovely, definitely better than the bases used back in the UK.
I opted for buffalo mozzarella which made the base a bit wet so in hind sight I would have gone for a standard mozzarella but still, it tasted lovely and wouldn't hesitate to return!

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Average pizza - Nice Belgian Beer. Not entirely what we expected from the great previous reviews on TripAdvisor. Very friendly staff.

2  Thank Bjarne A
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Must visited place if you are near Viareggio or Pisa.
It's a little family restraunt with the tastiest pizza I ever try.

1  Thank Aquarellegigl
Reviewed 26 May 2014

this was hands down amazing!

I've been there with a couple of friends and it was one of the best pizzas I've ever tried. the porcino was so unexpected and great I was unprepared for so good food!

1  Thank Tomtomtom23
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Wonderful gluten free pizza and normal pizza. A real treat for a GF eater in Italy. A lovely atmosphere and very friendly owners. Quite a long walk from Viareggio central, we got a taxi back.

3  Thank northface2012