We have just returned from 4 day stay at capo la gala. We really enjoyed our stay as it was our honeymoon. The room was lovely but what really made it was the plunge pool and the views. Just incredible and so relaxing.
A few minor things that are worth noting:
1) taxi from hotel to airport is expensive- I would rent a car as would be much cheaper. Great that only 30 mins from the airport though
2) receptionists- so cold and very unwelcoming. The rest of the staff were great and very attentive. The lady that showed us to our room was very cold. Also on arrival you get shown to a small room for a welcome drink. The room is not great and would be so much better to have a drink and enjoy the view.
Finally it's expensive, so as long as prepared for that then enjoy it!
We had great meal at the Michelin stared restaurant and would recommend. The breakfast was lovely too! How can you not enjoy the view. Many thanks also goes to Michele the barman who recommended a pizza place to go to and serves great cocktails. Altogether a great stay but a few minor things meant that couldn't quite give it five stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, luxury and modernity are perfectly mixed and in harmony with the environment in gorgeous scenery where plants, rocks and the view of an endless sea make the hotel appear as a real ship anchored to an island. The hotel offers 23 rooms with sea view terrace equipped with every comfort. The restaurant maxi has been awarded with its first Michelin star on the 2010 Michelin guide. A unique secret place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Capo La Gala Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capo La Gala Hotel Vico Equense, Italy - Province Of Naples