“The Pub and Beer, made my day!!!”

Murphy's Law Vico Equense
Reserve with
Murphy's Law Vico Equense is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 103 Restaurants in Vico Equense
Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian, Scottish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Had just flown in to Rome from Germany, trained down through Naples and of course no trains, took taxi down to Murphy's Law....Owner was there, amazingly kind and present great beer for me to try IPA, Reds, Locals stuff and ate the open-faced burger. Was in heaven. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just because you have a wood decor doesn't make you Scottish or even Irish. One Irish beer on tap. Menu is heavy on burger and fries. English menu is not up-to-date. The first 2 or 3 beers we asked for ... sorry we don't carry. Attitude of service staff is "local" friendly. If you're a tourist ... don't waste an evening.

1  Thank FWebb-ATL
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in on Murphy's Law Pub on the way to coast as we heard good things. We were not disappointed. If you love meat, this is the place to eat it! The portions were massive, the price low and the variety of beers extensive. I recommend to anyone wanting a change from the average Italian restaurant.

1  Thank Biju68
Reviewed 24 June 2016

So I LOVE Italian food. I could live off just Italian food. However, after 12 days eating Italian food my kids were craving good 'ol beef. This is a great place for it. Getting there is half the fun! You have to drive up this very narrow two-way, but only wide enough for one, road that connects directly off the main Amalfi Coast road (SS145 on Google maps). Headed South you will probably miss it.

They have good food with very large portions. They have wood burning hearths that were going when we were there (January). They have TV screens that were showing the football games and lots of enthusiastic cheering by the locals that were in the pub. The service was a little slow but the reservation via TripAdvisor worked like a charm. Great place for some good 'ol comfort food / pub grub.

1  Thank Scott R
Reviewed 31 March 2016

The pub has tasty food and beer and cozy interior.We spent here a pleasant evening here after a busy day. It seemed to us that the pub is a rarity in these area, so there were a lot of visitors who come from nearby towns.