We visited lake Garda in October we stayed at hotel Europa not to bad noise was a little off putting but that was because hotel was on the road .Our room was fine Hotel is owned by brother and sister very professional people nothing was to much trouble for them.Limmosol itself is a very pretty place quite hilly so if you are not good at walking then it isn't for you. We would definitely recommend to anyone and would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Europa hotel is located on the promenade of the beautiful Lake Garda, in front of the Desenzano beach and just a few minutes walk from the central shopping area of Desenzano. Many of the small, charming towns that surround the lake are easily accessible from the hotel by car or boat. The restaurant and most of the guest rooms offer magnificent views of the lake. The hotel has a TV room, bar with air conditioning serving. The hotel's private parking area is free of charge for guests. Free Internet Point ( broadband ADSL ) Free Wi-fi service for ours guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Europa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Europa Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda