“Warm welcome with excellent service”

White Horse Graffham
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Graffham
Price range: US$8 - US$70
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Six of us dined for supper. Chefs appetiser whilst waiting for our meals. Excellent choices on menu but be prepared for presentation which is not plain or ordinary. Creme brûlée was not with usual crispy burnt sugar topping.
I enjoyed the experience trying very different styles of cuisine but I think some were surprised.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal here. Food was amazing and service was great. Will definitely go again. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Visited again for Sunday lunch. As always never fails to exceed expectations. Food presented exceptionally and tastes even better. The service is first class and very attentive. Can't wait for the next visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We received a lovely warm welcome from whom we assume was one of the owners, and he continued to look after us throughout our meal. Food was great - tasty, sensible portion size, and good choice. Price was reasonable. Surroundings were good - light and airy, with outdoor tables if you wanted to brave the breeze.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here for lunch after hearing amazing reviews from people around the local area. Only to be blown away by the stunning views and the peacefulness of the area. We decided to sit inside, and were greeted by the very attentive front of house team, each one greeting us personally. The food was sublime, myself having two starters instead of a main, they were ample portions and very filling,beautiful flavours that danced around my mouth, they were the fish cakes and the charcuterie board. We were handed complimentary Breads,oils and olives, which were the best We had eaten! The bread being different flavours but so subtle and fresh, the olives the best I have tasted. Everyone else in my party had mains, my children were catered for, wanting something that was directly on the menu. No problem for this place. Two of my party had the chicken, which I can't express enough how moist it was and just melted in the mouth, which I did get a taste of there's thankfully, As will be having that next time. Finally the pudding, two of us had the coconut panna cotta with a coconut sorbet, all I can say is WOW! Absolutely beautiful dessert. please don't take this one ever off the menu. The food and flavours here are better then some fine dining restaurants I have visited. Can't wait to go back again with more friends and family!