Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
Natai Beach Resort & Spa, Phang-nga(Khok Kloi)(Great Value!)
US$107
Baba Beach Club Phuket Luxury Hotel(Khok Kloi)(Great Value!)
US$268
Le Coral Hideaway Beyond Phuket(Khok Kloi)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$91
Travelocity
Akyra Beach Club Phuket(Takua Thung District)
US$198
US$400
US$271
US$445
Agoda.com
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$207
  • Pool
US$340
US$264
Cancelon
1,010 results
All reviewsocean view loftprivate poolaleenta phuketbeach frontpool residenceour honeymoonbeachfront villaliving roomphang ngathai restaurantoutdoor showerbedtime storycooking classandaman searented a carlittle touchespatong beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything perfect for our wedding on 4Mar2018 at Grand Villa Natai. Aleenta really gave me a memorable and dream wedding.

Bow, who is the wedding planner assistant from resort and she made it her personal duty to ensure that we all had absolute perfection. (though we got many unexpected issues) I would like to say she deserves a massive pay rise.

And of course with the whole wedding team of Aleenta, the quality and standard of overseas wedding had been pushed up to another level.

Aleenta is an awesome wedding place that I will always suggest to others.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thomas K, Manager at Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Niko A

Sawasdee Krup & greetings from Aleenta Phuket Resort and a big thank you for the lovely review posted on TripAdvisor.
We are glad you did enjoy your time with us and thank you so much for the nice praise for Ms Bow.
We certainly will pass this on.

We hope you have a great year ahead and even more that we can welcome you back in the future.
All the very best wishes

yours

Aleenta Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the resort, staying in a 2bedroom pool villa overlooking the ocean. Very clean and spacious.

The restaurant was great, and the beach was lovely and quiet. Lots of beach sofas available at all times and staff to take cocktail or food orders. Paddle boards and surfboards for use.

The beach was wonderful and the water was so warm. There were activities like beach yoga available at sunset.

The pool was lovely and warm, looking over the ocean.

There isn't much around the resort, other than other overpriced resorts to eat at like baba baba beach club. So be prepared for an expensive holiday as cocktails will cost you around $20AUD with service/tax. Wine even more. Food was great however so very enjoyable. For a week getaway and knowing it will be pricey, it's a great spot.

Lots of steps everywhere so not super accessible for all or those with prams.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BridgeC1988

Dear BridgeC1988

Sawasdee Krup from Phuket, Thailand

Thank you so much for the nice feedback and good review.
Happy to hear that overall you did enjoy your vacation.

We hope that you will be back in the future for your next beach escape in Thailand.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A beautiful place to relax and chill. Super friendly staff and lovely beach. Although with our private pool being right on the beach, we didn't have the need to do a beach day. Food was just ok. We found great local food in the area.

Room Tip: Pool villa with beach access is a must-have!!!!!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Shireef J

Sawasdee Krup from Phuket, Thailand

Thank you so much for the nice feedback and good review.
Happy to hear that overall you did enjoy your vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at Aleenta Phuket - Phang Nga during 10-14 March 18 ( 4 nights ) with my bf and his parents from Sweden. We stayed at Grand Deluxe Pool Villa room number 733 and 734. We have had a wonderful time every single minutes we spent there. All staffs are nice, friendly, smile and greeting us all the time we pass by them.

Our Grand Deluxe Pool Villa were so beautiful with cozy decoration, the pool were big compare to any other Pool Villas I stayed before that maybe wasnt that real pool Villa. But here, its huge enough for me to swim as free-style for few strokes. The qualiy of bed, pillows, bed sheet were great and super comfortable, I didnt wake up in the middle of the night even one night. Turn down service 2 times daily was so excellent especially before going to bed with the bedtime story postcard and some sweet snack contain in small bottle was served every evening.

The breakfast by the beach with selection of egg Benedict was one of the great I have ever had in the morning time. Moreover, the sunbeds were well prepared for all the guests, I have seen that many beach hotels always have the problem of not enough preparing them and the quality of them are bad.

You also shouldn't miss Ayuhra Spa. I tried sense of Ayuhra for 90 Mins. God I have to say that I felt asleep with in first 15 mins.

The food and beverages at the Edge restaurant are also great. I still miss the Creamy Curry Lobster serve with Nan Bread, the presentation of the dish were amazing by serving in Coconut. Daily happy hour by the beach from 16.30 -17.30 were also value for your money by buy one get one free and cashew nut snack was severed as complimentary. I highly recommend to Margarita cocktail and Mango and Passion smoothie

They also provide varieties of activities as complimentary such as beach yoga, pilates, basic Thai boxing as complimentary. You can check schedule time from the hotel guideline book that the reception will offer to you when you check in.

Last but not least. I will definitely go back to Aleenta again soon. I guarantee that you can not find any luxury hotel that the pool villa room rates are really reasonable like this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms are located at the quiet zone, clean, good quality of bed, pillow etc, wifi signal in rooms were fast, many selection of TV program
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear May K

Sawasdee Krup from Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa Team.
Wow, what a lovely and in-depth review. We are so happy to hear that you and your family had a fantastic time at our resort.

It truly gives us pleasure to see when we reach what we aim for. Many thanks also for the nice comments about the delicious food, the comfortable bedding and the villa all in all.
Our Sports and recreations team certainly tries to keep our guests entertained and provide good times.

We do hope we are able to welcome you back again soon and remain faithfully

yours

Thomas & the Aleenta Team Phuket

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To be honest, when we booked the deluxe pool villa at a rate of less than $500 for 2 nights, we couldn't believe our eyes and was a little doubtful and didn't know what to expect. Thankfully, the villa was gorgeous and totally exceeded our expectations with the incredible private pool and comfortable bed as well as tastefully modern furnishings. We simply couldn't believe that we were having the entire space to ourselves!

The only gripe we had would perhaps be the outdoor bath tub. The concept of an outdoor bath is really cool but unfortunately, ours was situated beneath a tall coconut tree which invited wildlife - think birds and bats - that leave their mark i.e. droppings in the tub and around the tub area. The thought of taking a bath in a pool of droppings was slightly off-putting and we avoided utilizing the tub. It was also a pity that our villa (714) didn't come with a set of tables and chairs (unlike other villas) and we couldn't order room service even if we wanted to as there is no proper space for eating.

Nonetheless, the beach was also incredible - imagine soft white sand and turquoise blue waters and seemingly eternal sunshine. It also boasts the most incredible sunset everyday at around 6pm. It could get a little unbearably hot around mid-day (unless you are looking at getting a tan) so the best time to go to the beach is after 4pm where the heat is more bearable and yet it is less crowded and you could stay till sunset.

However, for what was incredible about the 'hardware' of the hotel, we felt that there is always something lacking it its 'software'. For example, we found almost all the staff at the hotel whom we encountered (with the exception of the staff at the Edge) rather aloof and lukewarm in their willingness to help. Housekeeping service was also patchy - our bath tub area which was sadly always littered with bat droppings was not cleaned on the 1st day and teabags were not refilled at turndown etc. We requested for extra floor towels to be placed at the living room entrance to the pool (which should logically have been there since no one wants to wet the entire room after getting out of the pool) but it was removed and not replaced. We also didn't appreciate how the hotel seemed a little stingy about our request for late check-out (considering the amount of money we had spent at the resort, not even half an hour later check-out was granted) and there was a bell boy and housekeeping staff waiting outside the villa at 12pm sharp. I don't think they meant to chase us out, but it certainly affected our mood when we left our villa for good.

We had the chance to try out the all-inclusive package on one of the days of stay. It was really fun getting to sample all the delicious food offered at the 2 restaurants and of course, the chance to order all the coconuts and highly-recommended coconut-lychee smoothie while sweating it out at the beach. However, we bought the package under the impression that we could order anything in the menu and was a little shocked when we saw that there were a list of items during dinner at the Edge that needed supplementary payment. I would suggest that this be made clearer on their website and when they tried to sell us the package during check-in to avoid such misunderstanding.

The all-inclusive package also included a 2hr spa treatment which was, despite the raving reviews from other guests, the biggest disappointment of our entire trip. Perhaps, it was because we had booked a rather late treatment (4-6pm) and the masseurs were rushing to end work because it certainly felt so during our treatment. At the start, we had to fill in a rather long-winded form that took about 10mins. The treatment only started around 415pm but it ended at 550pm, which meant that we only received less than 1hr 40mins of treatment. I wouldn't have been so particular about the overall duration of the treatment if the massage itself was good but it was anything but good. At times, I felt like I was getting crushed when the masseur placed her entire weight on my body but at most other times, there was little or close to no effort to massaging into the pulse points - it felt like she was just rubbing or tickling my skin. Each part of the body was rather sloppily massaged and she seemed to be taking more time than usual to transit between points of the massage/ prepare for next treatment. I thought the facial was okay except that I didn't get my pores squeezed, which i thought was a crucial part of every facial treatment and my husband did get his pores done. In the end, the massage only lasted about 30-35 mins (instead of one hour) and while we did get our 1hr of facial treatment, it was really painful for me to lie in the same position for the entire duration without any support given and I ended up finishing the spa treatment with a worse backache than before.

For that reason, we didn't take up the all-inclusive package again nor will we do so if we should ever return to Aleenta. The villa itself was wonderful enough to warrant a lovely stay and in my opinion, if one ever needs to satisfy his or her hunger, a meal or two at the resort's 2 lovely restaurant or at the reasonably-priced Co-sea restaurant (a short 15mins walk by the beach) its lovely enough to make a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with tables and chairs for in-room dining.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eunice K

Dear Eunice K

Sawasdee Krup from Phuket, Thailand

Thank you so much for the detailed and in-depth feedback and review.
Happy to hear that overall you did enjoy your vacation and also many thanks for your recommendations.