StayForLong
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews free bicycles chiang mai warm hospitality long stay enjoyed our stay chiangmai city small lake beautiful place dolly paul massage village resort siblings chalet
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2018

stayed for a week in may 2018 and very much enjoyed my stay. had a nice little, private bungalow overlooking a pond in back. it had a very comfy bed, strong a/c, and good amenities. one highlight was an indoor and outdoor shower -- nice to have an option. :-) no substantive issues and look forward to returning soon!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
JasmineHillsSuites, Manager at Jasmine Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Owners are very hospitable, gorgeous area. Rooms are well maintained, clean, comfortable. We went with a group of 15 people and we were all impressed. The food is on time, hot, tasty, prepared fresh. !!! Really a great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank km1968rn
JasmineHillsSuites, Manager at Jasmine Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This is always one of the most favorite resort for getaway and to relax for myself & my wife. I visited this resort at least 2 times every year since the last 4 years. I have visited all the countries nearby regularly but Chiangmai & Malaysia are my favorite countries.

Every visit, I booked the 2-way airport transfers with Paul & he was always waiting even our flights were delayed in few occasions. My wife & I, love to stay at resort with lots of green & affordable, of course and this resort perfectly suit us. This visit, we stayed for about 2 weeks as always. We always stayed at one of the two-storey new villas, very spacious, very comfortable & had the hotel pool by ourselves most of the time.
My wife cooked some simple breakfast/meals occasionally, but there a many nice & very affordable restaurants & bars around Chiangmai. The food at the resort were superb too. We had massages or spa at the resort almost every alternate day and the experience were always great. Bicycles are available to cycle to nearby market, sundry shops, restaurants, weekly night market, temple, etc.

This resort is located about 22km from Chiangmai old city, which is why I love to stay here, to get away from those crowd & noise. Whenever I need transport to city, shopping mall or site seeing nearby, I can just ask Paul or Dolly to book in advance with no hassle.
Paul, Dolly & the staff always made our stay feel at home and with great experience every visit.

Room tip: Both 1 & 2 bedrooms villas have individual living room, small kitchen, balcony, separate shower & toilet, bathtub/jaccuzi,
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JasmineHillsSuites, General Manager at Jasmine Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Stayed 4 days with wife and my 2 sisters-in-law. Had the villa, very spacious , tastefully decorated and relaxing. Room has a huge double bed , 2 toilets , living room and kitchenette . Balcony facing pond , great for meals and reading . The whole resort is very rustic and serene - great place for retreat and to recharge your energy with birds chirping melodiously, and cows in the field, complete with paddy fields.
The open concept dining hall with high ceiling is perfect for delicious meals prepared by our host Paul. Dolly, our other host arranged for a day tour to Chiang Rai and the "Golden Triangle", and also Thai massage at bt 150 , relatively cheap and good. Thoroughly enjoyed both activities.
We recommend this resort for families and those who want to get away from the city and its hectic lifestyle.

Michael and Patricia Chong from Singapore

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife and I had a really enjoyable stay in Jasmine Hill Resort. The location is not too far from the city and it not too close. It is secluded enough to be away from noise and enjoy the birds singing. There is a small outdoor pool if you want a dip otherwise the room have good shower area outdoor or a big bath , depending on the room you booked.
I am impressed with the dining area and the food prepared during or stay.
Paul, the owner and his wife Dolly, are just great hosts. They are really warm and will attend to your questions and issues. The part that my wife enjoyed most is when Paul drop us off an the pottery shop nearby where she did 2 hours of pottery work and the shop fired the Celedon works in the Kiln for us . They will be sending the finished bowl and cups to our home in Singapore for a reasonable fees.
Paul know all the good restaurants in town, be it organic or vegans.
Enjoyed our Changmai trip tremendously.

Room tip: Choose the newer units. The older ones are not well designed
Date of stay: August 2017