What can we say about this exceptional location except all 5 stars deserved! Phillip Chabroulin the General Manager and staff has spared no expense in making sure our needs weren't only met but exceeded.The restaurant onsite was truly gastronomic with delicious courses in a candle lit romantic setting outside overlooking the infinity pool and deep blue Mediterranean Sea. We absolutely melted in relaxation. A short walk to one of the best beaches(Palombaggia) in Europe was a easy...fear not though they also offer a ride using their vehicle at your disposal. Superb! A must stop and stay if ever heading to this gorgeous island of beauty. Safe travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop time and succumb to the charms of this natural and authentic setting. Les Bergeries de Palombaggia offers you the refinement of modernity and simplicity, with the backdrop of Cerbicales and Sardinia. 17 rooms & suites are all unique and decorated with natural fabric, pure materials. Dicosver the outstanding view on Palombaggia bay from their private terrace. The Bergeries restaurant, La Table de Mina, offers cuisine that is focussed on authentic flavours, made exclusively with fresh and local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Les Bergeries de Palombaggia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Bergeries De Palombaggia Hotel Porto-Vecchio
- Les Bergeries De Palombaggia Porto-Vecchio, Corsica, France